Funny (political, religious) pictures

Imagine with me, if you would, a scenario where Biden gets sworn in as President, resigns and Kamala picks Warren as VP. The country would lose their shit.

Last customer on my shift wanted to remove all the news stations from their cable package because "they're all telling lies about what's going on in the US."

Called CNN "Clinton News Network" and laughed when I said she had CBC, saying she'd never watch those lies.

Oh dear.

She also thought the world was going to end in the next year going by today's news.

Oh dear, again.

Oh god I am just catching up with the memes and this shit is so damn gold. I can't stop laughing, I have not laughed this much in so long.

Someone needs to do a revision of that "Beat the Freeze" video now with Biden/Trump faces pasted on. And just before the 0:23 mark, right after he gestures to the crowd but before he turns to see the Freeze, the video needs to stop for about 7 seconds with a spinning "buffering" sort of overlay, except that it'll say "Nevada," and then it picks right back up again and finish. Extra points if they make the fan's baseball cap red.

--Patrick