Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
I think a lot of the comparisons of Twitter to bakeries miss one important point. Trump didn't want cake, he wanted a cake with messages promoting violence written on it. The homophobic cake shop wanted to deny all cake to the gay couple. Trump wants the Twitter bakery to send out cakes piped with an offensive message that goes against their moral beliefs. Twitter isn't denying Trump service because of who he is, or even what he believes, they're denying him service because they don't want to actively help him spread a message that promotes violence.

The only issue with that logic is that for all my issues with the democrats, there is literally not one issue republicans are better than them on.

Lowering taxes?
I dunno, that only ever seems to apply to people who already have money.

Canadian Example.

My provincial government dropped taxes to record lows. They also deregulated insurance companies and such so everyone's insurance has gone through the roof and oops they ran out of money and now they're raising personal income tax for everyone. Also, local taxes have gone up because they provincial government has shifted the burden to municipalities.