Funny (political, religious) pictures

I thought so. The minute I saw that image I was like there's no way his crew would openly post a picture of someone holding the sign sideways. Even if they didn't get the "no" joke, Just a supporter holding a sign sideways wouldn't be a good photo op.

figmentPez

Staff member
The Case for Banning the GOP from Voting.png

Pat Casey wrote the Sonic the Hedgehog movies. He's right, Mr. Hamid makes a very good argument in favor of banning the GOP from political office.

I mean, voting for Trump is a fairly good indicator that the person in question is likely to be someone who does not consider the consequences of their actions when making decisions.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
The fight continues:

The signs donated by Patriot Mobile have stars in the background of the image, which is just as much additional information as the rainbow colors are, arguably more-so.

Sadly, because Texas sucks, courts will almost certainly rule in favor of conservative nonsense, but I'm glad people are fighting this bullshit law.

The fight continues:

The signs donated by Patriot Mobile have stars in the background of the image, which is just as much additional information as the rainbow colors are, arguably more-so.

Sadly, because Texas sucks, courts will almost certainly rule in favor of conservative nonsense, but I'm glad people are fighting this bullshit law.
It's time to just abandon Texas and leave it to the Karens. Maybe we could convince Mexico to take it?