Funny videos

I am with you on this, but waaaaay too many people I know and/or am related to have decided the name for "I dumped a ton of hard-shell candy into a bowl to share" is "casserole." Not "A casserole," either. Just "casserole."

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Nathan Barnatt has announced his "retirement." Sad, but I understand. He's been my favorite youtube guy for almost as long as there has BEEN a youtube. Seeing him in character as Keith Apicary at SGC 2010 was one of my most enjoyable vacation trips of my entire life. But he's in his 40s now (oof, like me) and he just can't keep doing the physical comedy, and all the videos his fans "clamor" for in the comments never turn a profit, so he's got to do something else.

To commemorate the occasion, he put up a video of the Complete "Talking Classics" to subject everyone to the awkward neo geo nostalgia and sega elitism of Keith Apicary one last time.

Nathan Barnatt has announced his "retirement." Sad, but I understand. He's been my favorite youtube guy for almost as long as there has BEEN a youtube. Seeing him in character as Keith Apicary at SGC 2010 was one of my most enjoyable vacation trips of my entire life. But he's in his 40s now (oof, like me) and he just can't keep doing the physical comedy, and all the videos his fans "clamor" for in the comments never turn a profit, so he's got to do something else.

To commemorate the occasion, he put up a video of the Complete "Talking Classics" to subject everyone to the awkward neo geo nostalgia and sega elitism of Keith Apicary one last time.

Obligatory addition:

I discovered last week that the "Irish people react" channel is still going and I was mighty surprised. Then of course I sat down and watched half a dozen or so "new" (to me) videos.

--Patrick