- SUPERHOT!
- Moonlighter
- CHUCHEL Cherry Edition

$12 or more
- A Hat in Time
- Coffee Talk
- Sigma Theory: Global Cold War
- Necronator: Dead Wrong

Yay! The Unfinished Swan is back on sale on Steam again (for just 20% off, but whatever) (US$12)
For anyone who doesn't have Edith Finch yet, they also have Swan + Finch bundled together for 50% off (US$18)

--Patrick

Apparently Squadrons is already 40% off for the Thanksgiving sale, so if you were thinking about getting it two months ago then decided to wait, might not be a bad idea to grab it. Though if it already went on sale once it probably will again.

For those who like 4X games, the new Humble Bundle has Galactic Civilizations III with a bunch of expansions, Stellaris complete edition, and Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity available (and some others); for everything it's €10.11, which seems like a great price for these games.

figmentPez

Staff member
The Epic Game Store has started their holiday sale, and while I can't recommend buying from them, they will be offering a free game each day. Today's free game is Cities Skylines. The site is getting hammered at the moment, but grab the free DLC if you can get the page to load.

figmentPez

Staff member
Humble Winter Indie Mix Bundle

$1 or more
- Deponia: The Complete Journey
- LYNE
- Butcher

Pay more than the average
- Cat Quest
- Feather
- Felix The Reaper

$10 or more
- CryoFall
- Armello

I can't speak to any of the rest, but Cat Quest is fantastic. To quote myself, "Cat Quest refines SNES era action RPGs (e.g. Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia), in a very similar way to how Costume Quest refined SNES era turn-based RPGs. Cat Quest's humor isn't as well done, consisting mostly of cat puns and meta jokes, but it's still enough to get me to smile. The gameplay is solid, and feels very responsive. The graphics are adorable. "