Games on SALE!

figmentPez

Staff member
Prime Gaming is going to include Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League for Prime Day. (Relevant blog post) It will be available on July 16 - 18. Chivalry 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider will also be available, but those both have just been given away by Epic before.

Not as good as past years, if you ask me.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know if it really counts as a sale, but it is certainly noteworthy for being for sale at all...

You can now get Rogue on the Nintendo switch.

Yes, rogue. The actual game that every other game that is called a rogue-like is emulating.

It's the Amiga port of it, so it's not quite all the original ugly ASCII Glory, but if there's anybody out there who never got a chance to play it back in the day and wants to feel the lightning caught in a bottle that launched an entire genre for five decades, there you go.

Last edited:
Humble Bundle has a heck of a LEGO Worlds Collide bundle.

The full bundle includes:

LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
LEGO DC Super-Villains
LEGO Batman: The Video Game
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Batman 3
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
LEGO Worlds
LEGO Disney-Pixar's The Incredibles
The LEGO Movie Videogame
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO Harry Potter Years1-4
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

A coupon for 85% off LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

I own the vast majority already, so it's not for me. A little surprised/disappointed the LEGO Indiana Jones or Pirates of the Caribbean games aren't included, but it's still a heck of a deal for $20 Canadian. The only one I might be interested in is the Star Wars: Skywalker Saga coupon, but I imagine that will eventually get its own decent discount in a Steam sale.

figmentPez

Staff member
Damn, Prime Gaming's August offerings are just jam packed. 11 games as GOG codes, 3 from Epic (though at least one of those has been free before), and 8 Amazon app games. Some very interesting titles, as well. Highlights include:

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (GOG, Aug 1st)
  • SteamWorld Heist (GOG, Aug 1st)
  • Baldur's Gate 2 (Amazon app, Aug 15th)
  • Hard West 2 (GOG, Aug 15th)
  • En Garde! (GOG, Aug 15th)
  • Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical (GOG, Aug 15th)
  • KeyWe (Epic, Aug 22nd)
  • Figment 2: Creed Valley (Amazon app, Aug 22nd)
  • Arcade Paradise (GOG, Aug 29th)
I think I might be contractually obligated to at least give Figment 2 a try.

Let me know if anyone wants one of my GOG codes. (Epic and Amazon redemption is done by linked accounts.)