Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

I was super concerned when I saw she won the nomination but that district is overwhelmingly democrat. About 5x as many people voted in the dem primary tonight than the republican one.

Man, I know he won't, but Biden honestly needs to do that thing that that piece of shit in office right now promised. Drain it. Instead of draining it though, he needs to light it on fire.

1597869107912.png

In the case of Laura Loomer. Remember, she's very stupid and that county would be unbelievably stupid to elect her.

Congrats to future Congresswoman Laura Loomer.

Congrats to future Congresswoman Laura Loomer.
It's pretty unlikely that she has a chance in that district. If she won, it would be through fraud for sure.

Also, this could go either way, if they are just asking about anger, and not what they are angry at. God knows the racists are angry too.

It's pretty unlikely that she has a chance in that district. If she won, it would be through fraud for sure.

Also, this could go either way, if they are just asking about anger, and not what they are angry at. God knows the racists are angry too.
Oh I know, it was a joke about how dumb voters everywhere seem to be.

Lukaschenko has started mobilizing the military claiming the NATO sending troops to the borders in Poland and Lithuania.

GasBandit

Staff member
The headline is misleading... they're basically making protesting a felony. And since felons can't vote... yeah. But there's more consequences to being convicted of a felony than just losing enfranchisement, so I think the headline does the reader a disservice.

The headline fails to mention 1) that protest is a constitutionally protected right and 2) what differentiates the "some" protestors.
I don't know if the article clarifies either of these, but it's kinda crucial.

--Patrick

Anyone want to put down money that if Trump loses the election and is unable to drive enough of a narrative that the election was rigged he will take his family on a "diplomatic mission" to Russia sometime in December and just never come back? He knows once he loses executive privilege he is going to be hounded for all the things he refused to hand over for the last few years and might even go to prison. I really don't see him sticking around for that.

Anyone want to put down money that if Trump loses the election and is unable to drive enough of a narrative that the election was rigged he will take his family on a "diplomatic mission" to Russia sometime in December and just never come back? He knows once he loses executive privilege he is going to be hounded for all the things he refused to hand over for the last few years and might even go to prison. I really don't see him sticking around for that.
I don't know if they'd go that obvious, but I could see any and all Trump-related brands suddenly lose all their funding.

Ok, it's not outright political yet, but I can't see putting this headline anywhere else and it not becoming so political that it winds up here.

ABCNews is reporting that a US Navy sailor is under investigation for setting the fire on the USS Bonhomme Richard.

I once had to run out into the shop to stop a guy from grinding (sparks everywhere) next to a parts cleaner, while not 2 feet away the safety officer was conducting an interview audit with another employee.

Libertarian champion of freeze peach and all those other freedoms lying about being attacked.

The only thing that was attacked were his feelings and the person jeering him that was OC'd by the cops.