Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
Hookers. And lots of 'em. Problem solved.

Time to start employing the D.E.N.N.I.S. system Charles old buddy.
Me, I just like to drop a roll of hundreds and a Magnum condom, so they know about my wealth and my massive dong.

B

Biannoshufu

pretty much that. Get back on the horse/saddle up.

Also I'm offering above advice based on the hope that you are nothing like your internet persona here.

"I just need these things, here's my credit card. Oh, and since you're female, here's my post history on the internet. Please read it before I come through your cash register line again."

I'm not sure how I can "act" gay other than making a post about how hot a guy is or how much I want to have sex with a man. I'm pretty sure even at my drunkest I never made such a post here.

I'm not sure how I can "act" gay other than making a post about how hot a guy is or how much I want to have sex with a man.
That was it; that was where the confusion came from.

You're being a dumbass again for this:

I'm not sure why being gay is an insult. Straight people can stick up for gay rights, too.
Just because we don't like you or wish we couldn't see your posts doesn't mean everything said to or about you is an insult. You took us saying we thought you were gay as being an insult, so maybe there's some issues there, I don't know, I'm not in your head. I can't speak for Jay either, though he said honestly, and I said that too, meaning "I'm not doing this to say being gay is an insult or whatever fuckedy-up goes on in your head. There was a time where, for reasons I can't recall, I assumed you were one of the homosexual males of the forum, who prefers sex with men over sex with women." And you got pissed the first time I said that and I responded that it was an innocent mistake. That was back before you soured all goodwill towards you, and may have been in that first big feminism topic where we realized you didn't have a fucking clue what you were talking about. I'm sure it was the same for Jay, just an innocent mistake in thinking you were gay.

Although from the sound of this topic, you're not having sex with anyone, so maybe it doesn't make any difference.

There, that was me insulting you.

I don't know about anyone else, but the reasons I misunderstood your orientation were due to your early posts talking about your roommate which seemed to hint at your preferences including something other than heterosexuality.

Not that it matters, but it seems to be that I wasn't the only one scratching my head at this thread.

Honestly? It was mostly your terrible movie tastes and the way you expressed yourself, especially about your roommate. Your picture didn't help neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.