Good Morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants to give you the finger...

But that part of me is the not-yet-caffeinated part.

Have a good day, too! :toocool:

Haha! Exactly!!! Well, not anymore now that I am actually awake :D

I hate being a Cranky McGrumpypuss when I first wake up!

Dave

Staff member
Fuck the Yankees.
Fuck you! And the Philies! I hate this town! God I wish my wife would let us move to Pittsburgh![/QUOTE]

You misunderstand me. I don't care for the Phillies. I just hate the Yankees more. The fact that they buy championships because MLB is so fucked up in their pay structure always reminds me that the NFL has done it right with the revenue sharing.

Add in the fact that because they can buy championships they have buttloads of bandwagon fans EVERYWHERE and you can't get away from them without flying to the moon. And they ALL say they've been fans since they were kids, yada yada yada.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.

C

Chazwozel

Fuck the Yankees.
Fuck you! And the Philies! I hate this town! God I wish my wife would let us move to Pittsburgh![/QUOTE]

You misunderstand me. I don't care for the Phillies. I just hate the Yankees more. The fact that they buy championships because MLB is so fucked up in their pay structure always reminds me that the NFL has done it right with the revenue sharing.

Add in the fact that because they can buy championships they have buttloads of bandwagon fans EVERYWHERE and you can't get away from them without flying to the moon. And they ALL say they've been fans since they were kids, yada yada yada.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.[/QUOTE]

I've been a fan since I was a kid, fo rizzle dawg. Actually I grew up in Queens and then in the Bronx, so by right I should be a New York fan for everything, but I'm not. I only retained my Yankee heritage.

Oh and they haven't "bought" a World Series since 2000, money can't buy you shit.

Fuck the Yankees.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.[/QUOTE]

My dad's cousin played for the Yankees in the 40's. So I am always a marginal fan. I was a bigger fan of them back in the 80's and 90's, when they sucked. But when they got too good about 10 years back I lost interest and and turned my back on them. So I guess I am a Stormy Weather fan.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

oh, and good morning dammit.

I've only been following baseball since February. Gives me and my Grandpa things to converse about. He's a Yankee fan and that's good enough reason for me (also my entire family is from NY).

Shannow

Staff member
I've been a fan since I was a kid, fo rizzle dawg. Actually I grew up in Queens and then in the Bronx, so by right I should be a New York fan for everything, but I'm not. I only retained my Yankee heritage.

Oh and they haven't "bought" a World Series since 2000, money can't buy you shit.
God, I love Yankee haters. And the even better cry of "you are just a damn bandwagon fan!" whenever it is brought up that I am a fan of them.

To hell with the fact that I have followed them since my youth, and this is New york state I am living in. But yeah, I am riding that good ol' bandwagon! Right to another World Series baby!

Goooood mornign to you!

Dave

Staff member
No, but they'd lose all their star players because they couldn't afford to keep them and they'd suck.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I was up at 5:30am to feed the baby who spit up down my chest and into my bra, then gave me a specially wrapped "present" right afterward. :mmph: Good morning indeed.

My first reaction was to tell you to piss off. Not a whole lot of morning people around here.

And, if I followed baseball, I would be a Rangers fan. I was an A's fan when I was a kid, but now baseball is dead to me.

The only Pro sport I tend to follow is hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.