Good Morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My damn dog got sprayed by a skunk 10 minutes before I had to leave for work. :mad: He got it pretty good too, right in the mouth. He was foaming at the mouth and his eyes were swelling up.

I washed him off real quick, but I think I smell like skunk now too. I'm debating about asking someone if I stink, or just hiding out in the basement as much as I can today. It's gonna be a long day.

ElJuski

Staff member
Today is fucking BRILLIANT. Warm, sunny, finished my practicum....OOHHH LAWDY ALMOST TIME TO START GETTING FUCKED UP FOR THE HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

It *was* sunny here, but it's been getting more and more overcast as the day wears on. Steel grey skies now, and darkening ever further. I'm pretty sure there's a decent-sized storm brewing...I hope it only starts when I'm home, and i don't have to drive through it all.

Shannow

Staff member
Whoooops. Missed the morning! It sure was busy here at work! So, changeup today! Good afternoon everyone! And it is friday! Halloween weekend! Going to be a great one, dont ya think?

Whoooops. Missed the morning! It sure was busy here at work! So, changeup today! Good afternoon everyone! And it is friday! Halloween weekend! Going to be a great one, dont ya think?
I'm excited, I was going to be bah humbug this Halloween, costume-wise, partly out of not wanting to buy anything. BUT this afternoon I was hit with inspiration and have a decent-ish costume cribbled together from things I already own. Even better, it's obscure enough that I can filter out awesome people by if they get it or not :cool:

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com

Shannow

Staff member
I'm excited, I was going to be bah humbug this Halloween, costume-wise, partly out of not wanting to buy anything. BUT this afternoon I was hit with inspiration and have a decent-ish costume cribbled together from things I already own. Even better, it's obscure enough that I can filter out awesome people by if they get it or not :cool:

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahahahahaha

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

wut

Shannow

Staff member
Work is just flying by! only a little more than an hour left. Thinking tomorrow Ill take a break from final packing and get that next tat I have been putting off for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.