Good Morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wasabi Poptart

Hey, YOU wanted it. :p
That doesn't mean I have to like every little thing that happens. Being spit up on to the point where I need to shower and change clothes, then having to clean up a shitty diaper right afterward, all before sun up, does not make for a good start to the day regardless.

The network was down for the first 3 hours of work today, and I couldn't work OR go anywhere, augh
I go pretty batshit crazy when there's no internet, either at work or home. :bush:

That doesn't mean I have to like every little thing that happens. Being spit up on to the point where I need to shower and change clothes, then having to clean up a shitty diaper right afterward, all before sun up, does not make for a good start to the day regardless.
Yeah, just NO. :mad:

I hear women are good at that.
Wasn't always that way... I used to be QUITE Cranky McGrumpypuss everytime I woke up... and then my mom would make fun of me for being so grumpy...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

But now I'm much better at pretending!

S

SeraRelm

Yeeaahhh... there's that caffeine and interwebs.

Addicts.
*drinks her Red Bull*

S

Soliloquy

You know, if this were a NeonGrue topic back in the day, there would be plenty of calls of "get a blog."

I never quite understood why people hated that guy so much.

R

rabbitgod

I lost a filling this morning while flossing, which proves it's another white devil lie.

Then a ring that holds the velcro to my new motorcycle glove broke.

But in the end, I wasn't killed by a retarded cager, so I'm actually feeling pretty good.

W

Wasabi Poptart

You know, if this were a NeonGrue topic back in the day, there would be plenty of calls of "get a blog."

I never quite understood why people hated that guy so much.
He was annoying. It wasn't that he would make one thread like this. He'd start half a dozen of them back to back. Then, he would get pissed if anyone had a different point of view from his even when he asked for opinions on a situation. It got old real quick.

I never hated the guy.

Sometimes, though, he would spend 2 or 3 days posting dozens of topics like this, totally filling up the forum with this stuff. It annoyed me.

But, you know, people do shit that annoys me all the time that I don't hate. I'm sure I've got plenty of annoying habits myself.

Ninjad by the Frau. :D

Shannow

Staff member
Ahahhahahahahahah, a nice and happy good morning thread turns quickly to baseball hate and then into someone trying to cull drama. Kudos all! you never fail to entertain me! :thumbsup:

S

Soliloquy

Ahahhahahahahahah, a nice and happy good morning thread turns quickly to baseball hate and then into someone trying to cull drama. Kudos all! you never fail to entertain me! :thumbsup:
Eh, get a blog. ;)

Dave

Staff member
Remember when he stalked that Subway girl?

Classic.
He didn't. He's just so socially awkward that his questions were misconstrued. He asked if he should do a couple things that would be stalker-ish, but he was harmless. He just didn't know how to act.

Cajungal

Staff member
I didn't have time to pick up coffee before work. :waah:

And it's all muggy! It was cool and beautiful the other day... :pout: Stupid warm, sticky weather.

Yes CG I know how you feel. It was 4 degrees warmer this morning than when I went to bed last night.

Welcome to life on the Gulf Coast...

Status
Not open for further replies.