Halforums Game: Member Rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like the Family Guy "Make Up A Rumor About Rob Schnider" gag, I say we have a little game about fellow forumites: Create a completely absurd rumor about someone here and share with others!

"I heard Howdroll loves it when you call her Flamingo Baby in the bedroom. Something to do with a sexual event she had as a Zoo Volunteer a few years back."

Dave

Staff member
Bowielee is a notorious womanizer. He plays a gay guy on the boards because he wants to attract hags that will try and "change" him. He uses them and then tells them that he didn't like it and has gone back to men. He also tells them that because of what happened he can no longer bear to look at them because he feels so ashamed. Then he moves on to the next woman and starts it all over again.

L

Laurelai

I heard the other day that Chazwozel was considering taking up ballroom dancing. He has the gown and shoes, now all he needs is a partner that is taller than him.

doomdragon6 has a degree in astrology. In fact, when you see those commercials for psychic hotlines, you are really calling doomdragon6.

M

makare

I heard Krisken sleeps with his miniatures and makes his spectral wife sleep on the couch.

Dave

Staff member
I heard Krisken sleeps with his miniatures and makes his spectral wife sleep on the couch.
I've heard makare secretly loves to have the M in her name capitalized, but nobody ever has the balls to do it.

Right, Makare? :D

M

makare

I heard Dave is a closet emotional masochist and secretly loves it when things go awry.

A reliable source reports to have seen HowDroll and Cajungal leaving Motel 83 last night. Shegokigo was seen skulking in the alley feeling wounded and brandishing a butterknife. More news to follow.

I heard that Shannow actually dresses up like Dr. Doom just so he can swoosh his cape like in his avatar.

I heard that Shannow actually dresses up like Dr. Doom just so he can swoosh his cape like in his avatar.
I heard that half the people in this forum has swooshed a cape at some point.

That or wore a flowy skirt and did that thing where you spin around really fast so that it poofs outwards.

I heard baerdog7 used to raid his mothers garbage for disposed egg cartons and toilet paper rolls to build "inventions" in an effort to contact aliens, which he believed exchanged him with another baby the last time they were here. He hopes to contact them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.