[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

TBH I feel like I need a Jackbox break this week. But I think Gas and Eriol both own Jackbox games, so you guys should be fine.

“I will physically fight you” is Twitter trending because of this

...didnt someone here play that line during the same game like months and months ago? Am i in the matrix?

GasBandit

Staff member
“I will physically fight you” is Twitter trending because of this

...didnt someone here play that line during the same game like months and months ago? Am i in the matrix?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone did, but it's a "rhyme for me" autofill that happens when you can't think of anything or run out of time composing.

Would anyone be interested in trying Pummel Party? TBH I'm getting really burned out on Jackbox, but I feel like even though I know other people own party packs, everyone expects me to be the one running everything. It's been weekly for nearly a year now, and I feel like it might be time to go back to monthly.

GasBandit

Staff member
I agree that it may be time to switch back to monthly. And I'm up for trying whatever, including pummel party.

RE: Pummel Party, it's a $15 barrier to entry, but it's good for 4 - 8, and I could help out a couple of people who couldn't afford it. It's essentially mario party.

If we need to go to monthly, that's fine. I'm definetely too broke for Pummel Party ATM though, but I might join in later if it looks fun. I'd probably spend a bit watching the actual games though.

On that note though, would we want to try Pummel Party tonight? Or maybe take a week off and next week start doing the first Friday of the month?

I got sidetracked, but I'm thinking no.

We can try again next week, or next month. Up to you guys. But usually when I ask for feedback I get crickets. :sohappy: