Happiness is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally having a free hour or three to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. I'M BATMAN!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajungal

Staff member
...is reading the OP.

...is finding some mint oreos leftover from an event at the dorm where I work. :D

Cajungal

Staff member
enjoying some delightful rum and lime juice and conversatino with a buncha weirdos, and also Ame.

having the boyfriend sniff you and telling you that your smell makes him happy because it reminds him of the time when we were long distance and the smell meant everything was alright.

RUNON SENTENCE CRITS YOU FOR 990000

S

SeraRelm

...fleeting, so live it, enjoy it and remember it while it lasts.

...getting a cup of orange juice from my 2yo son, even though most of the OJ ended up on the kitchen floor, just because he knew daddy was sick today.

North_Ranger

Staff member
... sprinkled like breadcrumbs out there in the world.
(according to an old Finnish saying: Onni on murusina maailmalla.)

L

Lally

... a few fleeting moments in the state between sleep and waking, snuggled up warm in your covers, when you don't have to wake up quite yet.

Bonus points if there's a kitty sleeping on you.

Cajungal

Staff member
going for a walk after a hot cup of coffee, talking with someone special about Ninja Turtles, Gauntlet, and where we're going for Christmas vacation.

...discussing checkers strategy with your daughter over muffins and pumpkin spice latte because you had to leave really early for school.

T

TotalFusionOne

... knowing that you're here for a reason and the ones that love you will join you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.