Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: Who's sexually harassing? Who's sexually harassed? Let's find out!

PSA

He admitted to a lot of the stuff he was convicted for in exchange for immunity that the next DA fucked up and ignored. He's also shown zero remorse and still apparently doesn't think what he did was wrong.

Bill Cosby is an unrepentant rapist monster.

$$$ + woman = light sentencing
Her underling, daughter of a Canadian billionaire, was sentenced for seven years. She squealed on Renierreereer (probably while instructing the other women to shut up) and got off way less than the women she lured in. She Karla Homulka'd her way out of this.

Do some of you folks even bother doing a modicum of research before you grab your pitchforks and start pulling your hair and gnashing your teeth?

You mean the shit he's added in the last couple of weeks in the last month since this thread was updated. Don't have a time machine Tiger, sorry.

And there's literally 2 posts in this thread about him, one announcing he's been accused of sexual assault and me calling him a clown after reading his original IT'S COME TO THIS writing where he comes off as clueless (as many anti-defamation lawyers have called him publicly) and misogynistic, or as I called him, a clown.

Or should we threatening to rape lawyers like Greg Doucette?

That It's Come to This you posted is literally 3 times longer than the one from a month ago.

When he tried his sadboy routine and the interviewer laughed in his face I fucking lost it. Fuck this ghoulish piece of shit.

on our second day of interviews, I asked Whedon about his affairs on the set of Buffy. He looked worse than he had the day before. His eyes were faintly bloodshot. He hadn’t slept well. “I feel fucking terrible about them,” he said. When I pressed him on why, he noted “it messes up the power dynamic,” but he didn’t expand on that thought. Instead, he quickly added that he had felt he “had” to sleep with them, that he was “powerless” to resist. I laughed.

I don’t see it as that bad. It’s a summary of what the public has heard about him over the last few years. He’s got some serious issues and it sounds like he was a hypocrite and a dick for many years. And it sounds like he’s at least trying to reconcile that and do a bit better. But he still has a long, long way to go.

I don’t see it as that bad. It’s a summary of what the public has heard about him over the last few years. He’s got some serious issues and it sounds like he was a hypocrite and a dick for many years. And it sounds like he’s at least trying to reconcile that and do a bit better. But he still has a long, long way to go.
I can see how someone could think that after reading most of that article. That last paragraph though? When he talks about how the real problem was that he was "too nice"? That's textbook denial of guilt & victim blaming.

That's the point where he'd faced a choice on whether to - as you put it - try to reconcile and do a bit better, or to double down on his behaviour. And he's not trying to do better.

He throws people like Fisher and Gadot under the bus, like blaming Gadot for having a "language barrier," which is preposterous.

He uses a "funny" Vincent Price impression to bookend an anecdote where he basically admits to accidentally killing a child.

He said he was "powerless" with the women he worked with and "had" to sleep with them.

He threw a temper tantrum and physically hurt a costume designer because he wanted an actor to wear something sexier.

Almost every single time he's directly quoted in this article, it makes the situation worse. There have been multiple accounts from people within the industry - male and female - that match the behavior described in this article.

Saying he was a "dick" is putting it far too mildly. He's a manipulative, mentally and physically abusive misogynist.

EDIT: He's also in a similar program as Harvey Weinstein, James Franco, and Kevin Spacey. That is NOT good company to be compared with!

Last edited:
Yeah I see that now, still a skeezoid who I feel should be called out though, and feel making a separate thread feels like hair splitting a bit.

Well, now that the tide is turning against him, the sexual harassment allegations are coming out:

Allie Goertz is an indie nerd musician who used to go by CossbySweater (just a bad history in fandom there), and first got attention for "Tonight" a song about D&D.
What the...? I don't understand what his messages are about. Didn't he like a song she wrote or something? Why sending this shit? Was he drunk?

What the...? I don't understand what his messages are about. Didn't he like a song she wrote or something? Why sending this shit? Was he drunk?
I can tell you, from experience, that there is a certain type of guy that thinks making a woman uncomfortable makes him edgy/funny. And if the girl shows any discomfort, then it's "their own fault" for "not getting the joke" or "being uptight". They are not uncommon, and they are usually sober.

figmentPez

Staff member
‘Stranger Things’ Star Grace Van Dien Is ‘Turning Down Acting Projects’ After Alleged Sexual Advances From Movie Producer

“Here’s the thing, I have seen that some people are upset with me for turning down acting projects and deciding to stream more, but the fact of the matter is the last few projects I’ve worked on I didn’t have the best experiences with some of the people I had to work for,” Van Dien said.

“One of the last movies I did, one of the producers asked me to… like, he hired a girl that he was sleeping with and then he had her ask me to have a threesome with them,” Van Dien said. “So… that’s my boss. And then I didn’t and I cried and I was so upset. But when people are like, ‘How is streaming better for your mental health?’ That’s how. I get to stay inside my house and play video games and I don’t have my boss asking me to have sex with them.”

Grace Van Dien streams as BlueFille