How Oppressed are you?

37% because I'm a middle class, old, fat woman.

27% if I change it to adult instead of middle-aged. Depends on your definition there.

At least 95 % because all is bad and and I want to leave office and can't stand my colleagues...

... oh,not depress..

I'll show myself out, thanks...

But in honesty, it's 7 % oppressed, and a Shitlord of lvl110.

I think recent events here proved that if you're not a major player in the extraction industries, you could be Stan Smith white and still be majorly oppressed.

23%.

I'm all in favour of separating sex from gender and all that, but if the two questions are identical, you're making a mistake in your definitions.

It informed me that at 14%, I am an agent of oppression. I was not aware that I had a right, nay, a REQUIREMENT to oppress others.

If you all will excuse me, it seems I have some catching up to do...

Hi, my name is Emrys, Queen of the Doomweasels, and I'll be your oppressor for tonight.

We have a full schedule for you. First, we'll start off with discrimination based on things that I won't share with you. After that will be the savage beatings. Following tea will be the assault by the doomweasels.

Is everyone ready?

I got 12% which surprised me a bit.

But I am not one for oppressing other people so I shall endeavor to do my best to help the oppressed. :D

Hi, my name is Emrys, Queen of the Doomweasels, and I'll be your oppressor for tonight.

We have a full schedule for you. First, we'll start off with discrimination based on things that I won't share with you. After that will be the savage beatings. Following tea will be the assault by the doomweasels.

Is everyone ready?
Can I have a choice of mint or camomille tea?