How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

It's all gravy - like I said, I'm guilty of being the quiet martyr sometimes, and I'm TRAINED for stuff like that. :D and for it being his seconditions time ever? Well done, @Null!

C is a stupid place for a push to talk key so I kept hitting the wrong button. I remapped it now. ;)

That's what I just changed it to. It's what I have it set to for Vent, but I didn't want to fuck with all my key mapping and hold everyone up.

GasBandit

Staff member
It occurs to me, last night during the "rescue Dei and Null" sequence in the mall, I said "If we survive this, I'll dance a jig." Well, I forgot, we did make it through it, and I neglected to dance a jig. So here's Bruce Willis, filling in for me - in the movie I was referencing when I said that, "The Last Boy Scout."

Terrible idea when you have children in the house honestly. No one wants to hear me yelling to my daughter over my shoulder. ;) (or my husband, or my son, but mostly her)

Last edited:
I've been gaming with vent for a long time now, it's harder for me to NOT push the button every time I say something. (As long as the button is in the right place)

I gave up on the very idea of super long hair around the age of 6 when I decided that it was too much work. Longest I've made it to since is my shoulder blades before getting fed up. Though I haven't had my hair as short as it is now in at least 21 years. (hah I was about to say 11 /old)

GasBandit

Staff member
I gave up on the very idea of super long hair around the age of 6 when I decided that it was too much work. Longest I've made it to since is my shoulder blades before getting fed up. Though I haven't had my hair as short as it is now in at least 21 years. (hah I was about to say 11 /old)
I get that way every time I entertain the idea of growing a longer beard. Once the whiskers get over an inch long, I can't resist pulling them out with my bare hands. So I have to keep close-trimmed.

"Can we not grenade each other?"

"Oh, I'll try my best."

:rofl:

On the whole, it looks like it was a fun game. Sometimes some of you did have a tendency to run off from the others, which would be risky at higher skill levels. And more voice communication wouldn't hurt. But other than that, well done. :D

7:15 mountain might be early for me, but I can probably swing it as long as I'm not a slacker about making dinner. But it would have to be pretty close to that time because I go running around 8:15ish.

GasBandit

Staff member
Excellent. Sounds like L4D2: Halforums Edition episode 2 is a go for filming.[DOUBLEPOST=1436385944,1436385792][/DOUBLEPOST]But what level do we want to play? Should we keep going from where we left off, and do Dark Carnival? Or someone have another suggestion?

Guitars? Man, I'm such a n00b, my guy will probably just fucking play Wonderwall or something.

Oh wait, FRIDAY. That's a no go for me, I could do any other weekend day, but Friday is D&D day.

GasBandit

Staff member
I figured Dark Carnival would be better than The Passing, two gas-can hunting last stands in a row can kinda be a drag.[DOUBLEPOST=1436387089,1436386997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh wait, FRIDAY. That's a no go for me, I could do any other weekend day, but Friday is D&D day.
Oh. Hrm... Well, my weekend should be open in any case, but Null and Terrik, what about you?

We could do both, after all... could find another 4th for Friday, and still do sat/sun with Dei.

I did both The Passing and Dark Carnival with AI the other day and I wanted to kill everyone. The amount of times the AI ran back to the start of the coaster to kill straggling zombies AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Saturday I'm usually hanging with my best friend, I may be on steam but won't have L4D installed there. Sunday's my dad's birthday, so I won't be on much.