I just had sex thread

My dance card has been surprisingly full lately... I have no idea why I'm so popular all of a sudden. Of course it's all coming at the time when I'm so slammed with school work that it does me little good.

I expect my 2-year dry spell will be coming to an end in the next week or two. Things with the new lady are going exceptionally well. :)

I expect my 2-year dry spell will be coming to an end in the next week or two. Things with the new lady are going exceptionally well. :)
Well, try not to enjoy it too much. That would lead to high expectations, possible break-ups, or other problems*.

--Patrick
*This advice is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease

He's used it twice now, I wonder if he's watched it through till the end, or if the end of his sexual encounters were blaaaaahhhhh.
I was wondering the same thing. Aladdin seems depressed and then Genie is deflated. It looks like someone finished too soon or something.

Not for me, meh doesn't enter into my vocabulary when it comes to sex. It's either intensely good, or intensely bad.

I passed up sex last night to study.

/insert Ogre NERD picture here.

fade

Staff member
dammit are you trying to summon Gilgamesh? Every time someone mentions the dearth of sex in marriage he has to tell us how we're all wrong and he has it 20 times a day and in fact is having it right as he's typppoping.

dammit are you trying to summon Gilgamesh? Every time someone mentions the dearth of sex in marriage he has to tell us how we're all wrong and he has it 20 times a day and in fact is having it right as he's typppoping.
Gilgamesh locks his kids in a cage. So, you know, time management.