I will answer every question asked of me in this thread honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your standard order for the following:

-Taco Bell
-Bdubs
-Favorite Bar
-Clown
Never been to B Dubs(is that buffalo wild wings, i googled). And I don't really have a favorite bar anymore. Since moving to Austin, I really have no money to drink out anywhere regularly. I am gonna say pre-emptively, hopefully I'll get rich, and there's a really swank place literally across the street from my apartments with some crazy drink specials. And since moving to Texas I am an uppity bitch about Taco Bell, fuck that place. So, clown and only clown.

I was in Austin a couple months ago and thought Lovejoy's downtown was a damn fine place to have a few brews.

Who would you screw if you had the chance?
I dunno how to answer this, I mean there's a billion gorgeous celebrities that I would like to pork. I really don't have one to come to mind immediately. I'm sorry for the boring answer.

I am not bumping this just to answer the question but also because I am gonna start imbibing libations and might become more CANDID as the evening goes on. You've been warned.

In the upcoming remake of the Godfather what actors and actresses do you expect/think/hope get what roles?

In the upcoming remake of the Godfather what actors and actresses do you expect/think/hope get what roles?
Leonardo DiCaprio as Michael Corleone
Mark Ruffalo as Fredo Corleone
Jack Nicholson as Don Corleone
Michael Shannon as Sonny Corleone
Kate Winslet as ... fuck. I'm blanking on Diane Keaton's character. Was it Diane?
Megan Fox as Apollonia

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

When was the last time you cried and why?
Outright wept? Like tears down face and snotty nose? Was probably when my ex girlfriend broke up with me in August. I teared up a decent bit just today talking about the Wire with a friend of mine, about a really dramatic moment/character death.

edit/expansion : I tear up a lot. At the end of a lot of dramatic movies, whenver I get a rush of emotion, good or bad, my eyes well up a little bit. Maybe a single tear actually rolls down, but I feel all like moved and shit.

A

Andromache

What was the worst thing you've ever done? What was the best thing you never did?

What was the worst thing you've ever done? What was the best thing you never did?
In middle school, my best friend started dating this girl. I got really jealous of her and him spending too much time with her and ignoring me. I had recently read the Shakespeare play "Othello" and decided thatIago was the hero of the story. I basically manipulated them and made them break up through a lot of smoke and iago-ian moves and mirrors.

the best thing I never did was probably take the leap of faith and try to be a pro poker player with no safety net. follow my dreams/passions and all what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.