Introduce Yourself!

Z

Zumbo Prime

Oh God, that was an annoying show. Stupid baboon.

this was also.

LFG. Epic.

Welcome aboard, Zumbo ;)
Thanks.

1.) Is there anything we can't ask of you?
I'm going to generalize, and say "anything involving Your Mother".

2.) How do you like it in here?
It's a clean forum, that's for sure. Was a bit confused with the layout initially, but that passed quickly. Unlike other places I regular, there is literally no bar on discussing topics. So I do quite like it here.

Supes would just calm him down, and that's why he's lame... Bats would put him in a head lock and make him say "Uncle!"

J

JCM

3) Superman versus Batman.. Who would win?!
Superman. Batman doesn't have an Kryptonite at his disposal, as far as I know.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, wrong answer.

Anyway, welcome aboard and all that. Be sure to check out the IRC when you've got some free time.[/QUOTE]Actually Batman has a damn plan (and backup plan) with all the required weapons to take down every DC hero should they go rogue.

Funnily, this didnt help when Hal Jordan went apeshit.
What if Batman had PrepTime™ ? (old old board in-joke)
Ah, the old days.

Anyway, Dark Knight 1&2 showed how easily Superman could be beat by Batman. But then, Superman could just look at Batman in the JL headquarters and burn his head off.

Z

Zumbo Prime

Guess I did answer wrong.

Strangely enough, I've never seen HAL9000.

HAL9000 was the computer that went psychotic in 2001: A Space Oddessy.

In the lead up to the Final Crisis, Batman's satelite used to track and help nutralize rogue heroes took all that knowledge and started killing off heroes.

Well I thought it would be time for me to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Josh and I have been lurking here for some time now. I have been married for 3 1/2 years and have a 6 month old. I work for a small publishing co. I like playing all kinds of video games and watching movies. Here is a photo of me and my family.

View attachment 230

Attachments

Welcome to Halforums, that's a really great picture of you and your wife but who is that goofy guy in the glasses?

I have posted a few times long ago. But I thought I would say something little about myself sense I have posted very little around here.

I have been to comic con in the past. it's been a few years but I plan on going this year. I will do my best to post more.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Incidentally, where does the name come from? Are you the first among a horde of Zumbos? What is a Zumbo? What's Zumbo Secundus like?

C

chakz

3) Superman versus Batman.. Who would win?!
Superman. Batman doesn't have an Kryptonite at his disposal, as far as I know.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, wrong answer.

Anyway, welcome aboard and all that. Be sure to check out the IRC when you've got some free time.[/QUOTE]

Heat vision. from. space.

I think I'm gonna like zumbo. I too am not a fan of cow and chicken. And though I respect ed, edd, and eddy, I can't say I liked it.

Supes would just calm him down, and that's why he's lame... Bats would put him in a head lock and make him say "Uncle!"

Actually he beat hulk by punching him in the face alot.