Introduce Yourself!

Shannow

Staff member
Amorous Eyes said:
3) Superman versus Batman.. Who would win?!
Superman. Batman doesn't have an Kryptonite at his disposal, as far as I know.
Actually Batman has a damn plan (and backup plan) with all the required weapons to take down every DC hero should they go rogue.

Funnily, this didnt help when Hal Jordan went apeshit.
[/QUOTE]

One of the best instances to show this is the JLA: Tower of Babel story.

You guys suck at this.

So, we really don't know anything about Zumbo still.. I guess it's up to me to ask the..probing..questions ;)

Age? Sex? Location? Single? Do you work?

Shannow

Staff member
You guys suck at this.

So, we really don't know anything about Zumbo still.. I guess it's up to me to ask the..probing..questions ;)

Age? Sex? Location? Single? Do you work?

19...male..ontario..single, not sure, my psychic powers only show me that if he werent, it would be a boyfriend...student.

Call that a wild guess.

Wait...another premonition just came to me...avid gamer...even does dead pace fan art, self confessed troll...anime watcher...and...wait...probable furry.

Wow, where did all those come from!?

W

wikked

I'm not exactly new, but have been only reading the forum on and off since the halfpixel days. Even then I was more of a lurker then a regular poster.

Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well and see you all on the forum.

S

Shadazz

Hello,
I'm Chloe. You can call me that if you so wish.
I'm eighteen, I live in the United States of Australia.
We ride kangaroos.

Hope to be a good addition to this community. :D

S

Shadazz

Hello to you too.
You're referring to the Antichrist symbol? What's wrong with that?

P

Philosopher B.

Yo yo yo, Cloe. Welcome to the crib.

Also, I thought the inverted cross wasn't originally considered demonic?

S

Shadazz

Curious why you'd use it.
Simply a placeholder while I found my proper avatar, as I don't like the default images! ;)
I am in no way anti-religion, or satanic. I'm just a creeper.

Yo yo yo, Cloe. Welcome to the crib.

Also, I thought the inverted cross wasn't originally considered demonic?
Yup, originally a Christian symbol, the Cross of St. Peter. In no way actually satanic or demonic in any way, but hey, nowadays it's very much associated with it due to movie culture. :3

North_Ranger

Staff member
Welcome to the madness.

Besides imagery that has now been replaced with... umm, uhh... a crow, I think... what else makes you a creeper?

S

Shadazz

Hm. Mainly because I look like a ten year old boy, am terrible at small talk and relationships, smoke like a chimney and constantly draw on myself in public. I bring up random facts about Star Wars at the worst times, my idol is a junkie, and I live alone with my cat who I have full conversations with as if it were a human being. Of course, it just meows and only loves me because I give it food and water, but heck.

Most people get it from my weird sense of fashion.

And you introduce yourself with a lie. I see no 10yr old boy in your picture post. Icarus will be sorely displeased, I however, am not.

C

Chazwozel

I'm not exactly new, but have been only reading the forum on and off since the halfpixel days. Even then I was more of a lurker then a regular poster.

Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well and see you all on the forum.

Chazwozel demands avatar picture! Oh and hi.

C

Creature

Hey all. I decided to quit lurking and join. I'm 23, a female, and a graduate student. I live in close proximity to a swamp. I'm disguted by and terrified of many aquatic creatures. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask.

Dave

Staff member
As Introduce Yourself topics go, living in "close proximity to a swamp" and "disgusted by and terrified of many aquatic creatures" are two of the most random things I've ever read. Nicely done!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh my God did that elephant make me laugh. I think I like you already ^^

Do you play any instrument that could be accompanied by, say, a ukulele? :D

North_Ranger

Staff member
Yes, yes he is.

Also, I'm blind as a blindfolded bat whose just had a flashlight go up in his face... and I still wouldn't mistake you for a ten-year-old boy.

C

Creature

Ross-My education is in geology :)

Dave-Haha thanks. I really dislike anything that is poisonous/slimy or has tentacles, multiple rows of teeth, stingers (etc) that is also capable of lurking in water. Dolphins are okay. Squids, eels, sharks, fish in general, octopi/uses (Not sure which is correct) and jellyfish are not.

North_Ranger-I can play guitar and piano well enough to make it sound like I know what I'm doing to someone who doesn't know music, but really, I'm not good at either ;). The only purpose my violin has served is to gather dust, though I really want to take lessons. I can sing, though :D

Dave

Staff member
You know, my wife has the same issue with fish and Thing Which Live Below the Sea. She wants to go to Ireland someday, but doesn't want to fly there because if the plane were to go down she doesn't want the fish to eat her. Which to me is just weird.