Introduce Yourself!

ElJuski

Staff member
Seems like a lot of anxiety in this thread. I wonder why? It's not like the world is on fire or anything.

*looks outside*

brb

Dave

Staff member
I ain't no boomer, mother fucker. I'm a proud Gen-X.

Well, proud that I'm not a boomer at least.

ElJuski

Staff member
The fact that Dave is a Gen Xer really just shatters my whole world view. Not of Dave being old as shit, but that Gen Xers are old as shit now. It's funny seeing my oldest siblings having gone from 80's punkers to reading glass wearing, balding dips.

358207.jpg

It'll happen to youuuuu

Oh family was very much the problem. Abusive relationship. But we’ve been separated over a year now and almost through the divorce stuff. So hence why I’m better mentally.

Oh family was very much the problem. Abusive relationship. But we’ve been separated over a year now and almost through the divorce stuff. So hence why I’m better mentally.
I am very happy to hear this. Back then I wasn't in the good mental state I am in now myself, or I wouldn't have kept it to myself how toxic I thought that relationship sounded

She still isolates me from my daughter and won’t ever let me even see my step children, but I got a lawyer and at least can see my daughter more often. For an entire year she only let me see my daughter for two hours, once a month, with her boyfriend monitoring my visit.
Moral of the story is always get a lawyer even if you can’t afford it. Don’t assume the best of people who made your life miserable for 7 years.

Last edited: