Introduce Yourself!

GasBandit

Staff member
She still isolates me from my daughter and won’t ever let me even see my step children, but I got a lawyer and at least can see my daughter more often. For an entire year she only let me see my daughter for two hours, once a month, with her boyfriend monitoring my visit.
Moral of the story is always get a lawyer even if you can’t afford it. Don’t assume the best of people who made your life miserable for 7 years.
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad, however, that you are getting clear. Welcome back to the forum.

GasBandit

Staff member
My parents spelled it that way, I just got stuck with it. Howdy pardners. I make insane amounts of insanely detailed VR avatars these days. ((Example)
Also, I now work for John Deere as a main source of income.
I tried making a few of those for Beat Saber and VRChat, but I did a terrible job (and nobody but me had even the slightest inclination to try VR Chat).

So are you in charge of making sure nobody can repair their own tractor? :p

Well howdy partners.

It's been years since I have last visited this place. Got hit with the nostalgia feels recently and I kinda stumbled back to this place.

Looking back into the Hall of Shame/Fame brought back a ton of tears of laughter, and it's good to see this place still semi alive like Frankensteins monster.

Yo, man! Good ta see ya! How you been?
Not too badly for meself Dave. I had to recently relocate from Canada to America because of a medical condition. Doctors in Canada were too scared to even do a diagnosis and I was bedridden for months in agony before I decided to leave. Long story short, I got the medical attention needed and now am on the long road to recovering.

Dave

Staff member
That’s opposite as to what you normally hear. Interesting, in a “I’m glad you’re doing better” kind of way. Medical stuff suuuuuuucks.

Welcome back! Don't worry about losing track of us, we are a weird bunch and that might be best for your mental health :)

Welcome back! Don't worry about losing track of us, we are a weird bunch and that might be best for your mental health :)
Thank you! Think about who I'm related to.

Hi Sammi! Welcome back! You're always welcome around here.

You just have to...(shoves @bhamv3 away)...keep away...(*shoves @bhamv3 into his own room*)...from some of the...(shoves @bhamv3 into the broom closet)...weirdos around here. (*and locks the door*)
I'm getting a feeling bhamv3 may be a little ~odd~

How dare you sir! I'll have you know I'm extremely odd! I'm the oddest there's ever been! Mathematicians have derived proofs of how odd I am!

Have derived? Have deriven?

Anywho, welcome back Sammi. :)
Not so even-keeled, that Bham...

Hi Sammi, welcome back!

Hi, I'm Malodik and I was fortunate to have Dave's crew try out the game me and my friends made today. If he's cool, you probably all are to some degree. Good to be here and interesting origin story to this forum.
Wow, you made it yesterday? That's quick! Welcome to the forums!

Hi, I'm Malodik and I was fortunate to have Dave's crew try out the game me and my friends made today. If he's cool, you probably all are to some degree. Good to be here and interesting origin story to this forum.
This may be the first time I've ever been called cool by someone other than, like, my family.

I like this one. Welcome!