Introduce Yourself!

Just gotta be a creeper, don't ya? And it's all one word. It's a play on her name.
I was actually going to ask whether she identified as a Hammer or a Shammer, then made a typo and ended up with this :eek:
Besides, what's creepy about selling cheap knock-off wigs?

sup what’s up
i’m mocha and although in every instance i’ve had that screenname (uncommon) i’ve never really been given any nicknames, mo sounds cool too
i kinda use mocha as a placeholder or anonymous name, it kinda originated from my steam nickname iirc

i’m a minor, so yeah tone down the unsafe when you’re talking to me i guess

if you couldn’t already tell by that wonderful hatsune miku gif, i take an interest in vocaloid (or any other vocal text to singing synthesizer, such as utau, synthv, cevio, etc) and jpop / japanese music.
p.s. i’m not on the "fandom fanbase" side of the vocaloid community where everyone ships the voicebanks and those other non-vocaloid singers from project sekai (i don’t play that game i hate idol games)
i don’t actually know the japanese language that well but i listen to japanese music because it sounds nice imo.

video games i play:
- roblox (actively)
- boku boku
- minecraft
- dressup games (lunime gacha series, custom tiyoko, virtual doll forum websites, online games with customisation systems, etc)

i do draw! it isn’t realistic, more of an "alt tiktok" style, just "alt tiktok compilation" into youtube, if you have access to it, of course and watch the first couple of minutes to get an idea.

i don’t watch vtubers, or play visual novels, but the concept of creating vtuber models and visual novels fascinates me! i especially like the 2000s anime style of visual novel (e.g. chobits, clannad).

aesthetics i like:
webcore, scenecore, y2k, kawaiicore, animecore and anything based around dark colours, pastel / pink / kawaii, or nostalgia / 2000s

of course i wasn’t alive back when said aesthetics were in their prime, but i do enjoy the feelings and vibes they give off. kinda feels like the nostalgia i never got to experience.

the text box is starting to bug so i’ll leave it here! feel free to ask me anything just as long as it’s appropriate and not too personal :]

sup what’s up
i’m mocha and although in every instance i’ve had that screenname (uncommon) i’ve never really been given any nicknames, mo sounds cool too
i kinda use mocha as a placeholder or anonymous name, it kinda originated from my steam nickname iirc

i’m a minor, so yeah tone down the unsafe when you’re talking to me i guess

if you couldn’t already tell by that wonderful hatsune miku gif, i take an interest in vocaloid (or any other vocal text to singing synthesizer, such as utau, synthv, cevio, etc) and jpop / japanese music.
p.s. i’m not on the "fandom fanbase" side of the vocaloid community where everyone ships the voicebanks and those other non-vocaloid singers from project sekai (i don’t play that game i hate idol games)
i don’t actually know the japanese language that well but i listen to japanese music because it sounds nice imo.

video games i play:
- roblox (actively)
- boku boku
- minecraft
- dressup games (lunime gacha series, custom tiyoko, virtual doll forum websites, online games with customisation systems, etc)

i do draw! it isn’t realistic, more of an "alt tiktok" style, just "alt tiktok compilation" into youtube, if you have access to it, of course and watch the first couple of minutes to get an idea.

i don’t watch vtubers, or play visual novels, but the concept of creating vtuber models and visual novels fascinates me! i especially like the 2000s anime style of visual novel (e.g. chobits, clannad).

aesthetics i like:
webcore, scenecore, y2k, kawaiicore, animecore and anything based around dark colours, pastel / pink / kawaii, or nostalgia / 2000s

of course i wasn’t alive back when said aesthetics were in their prime, but i do enjoy the feelings and vibes they give off. kinda feels like the nostalgia i never got to experience.

the text box is starting to bug so i’ll leave it here! feel free to ask me anything just as long as it’s appropriate and not too personal :]
i forgot to mention i play ponytown and some of its custom servers (mods) too srry my memory sucks really badly so i forget things no matter how often i do them

GasBandit

Staff member
sup what’s up
We're glad to have you, and I'm actually very curious, as Bubble and Tinwhistler said, how you managed to find your way here. We're not exactly a very prominent community or website, and we don't often get new people.

We're glad to have you, and I'm actually very curious, as Bubble and Tinwhistler said, how you managed to find your way here. We're not exactly a very prominent community or website, and we don't often get new people.
i was looking through my google history to refresh myself on how i came across the site, and it seems like i was searching for something like a port or something really similar to flipnotes for my mac (i’m not really a fan of folioscope as there’s a limited number of layers and no background audio function). i came across this thread https://www.halforums.com/threads/flipnote-studio-equivalent-for-mac.26044/ and looked through the site, and i felt interested in signing up and just chilling. here i am now! this place seems to be scarce of people around my age group, but I don’t really mind too much. perhaps i can be the one to bring some new things to the table! ^^

Dave

Staff member
As they’ve all said, welcome. Know that we consider this a safe space as much as we can make it. We’re extremely LGBTQ+ friendly and we don’t tolerate any hate speech. A little light trolling is fine as long as it’s in good humor. Direct attacks and name calling MAY be edited by myself or @GasBandit and if that happens we’ll comment in red right on your post. If anyone gives you shit for anything let us know and we’ll address it.

Welcome aboard and let us know what kind of weird or nerdy shit you want to talk about!

I guess I've lurked long enough.

Hi! I'm TacoSammich1, but you can call me Taco, hey you, or that guy Pez has been bothering to join this forum for well over a decade. :)

I'm in my (god help me) mid-40s (Just turned 44), and I've known Pez since we were in high school. Yes I have stories. No I won't tell you because they will incriminate me as well. Pez introduced me to the lovely Kags this year, who has since joined a couple of D&D games that I was running. I'm a full time Scrum Master (for an IT department), and a part time streamer and eventually YouTuber (when I get my channel started). I've heard great things about this forum, but places like this weren't always my jam so I kept not joining. And then things happened, which don't matter, and I decided it was time to join since I now had Pez AND Kags talking about reasons I needed to join.

I've got a lovely wife who is a constant presence on my streams and becoming that way on Kag's streams as well, and we have an amazing son who has grown up far too fast and is now almost 21. We live in the swamp that is southeast Texas, right along the coast, and really the only good things about it are the proximity to my family and some good friends, as well as my church, and the school system that helped our autistic son not only graduate but also get into a college program for special needs adults. Pretty much everything else about Texas is meh at best.

My pronouns are mostly He/Him, and I am a solid ally.

So hello! I'll probably be fairly quiet, I'm like that around people I don't know that I don't have to put on my "Extroverted facilitator/manager" mask for :) But you'll see me around!

Dave

Staff member
I guess I've lurked long enough.

Hi! I'm TacoSammich1, but you can call me Taco, hey you, or that guy Pez has been bothering to join this forum for well over a decade. :)

I'm in my (god help me) mid-40s (Just turned 44), and I've known Pez since we were in high school. Yes I have stories. No I won't tell you because they will incriminate me as well. Pez introduced me to the lovely Kags this year, who has since joined a couple of D&D games that I was running. I'm a full time Scrum Master (for an IT department), and a part time streamer and eventually YouTuber (when I get my channel started). I've heard great things about this forum, but places like this weren't always my jam so I kept not joining. And then things happened, which don't matter, and I decided it was time to join since I now had Pez AND Kags talking about reasons I needed to join.

I've got a lovely wife who is a constant presence on my streams and becoming that way on Kag's streams as well, and we have an amazing son who has grown up far too fast and is now almost 21. We live in the swamp that is southeast Texas, right along the coast, and really the only good things about it are the proximity to my family and some good friends, as well as my church, and the school system that helped our autistic son not only graduate but also get into a college program for special needs adults. Pretty much everything else about Texas is meh at best.

My pronouns are mostly He/Him, and I am a solid ally.

So hello! I'll probably be fairly quiet, I'm like that around people I don't know that I don't have to put on my "Extroverted facilitator/manager" mask for :) But you'll see me around!
What's your stream? Game of choice?

What's your stream? Game of choice?
I play a bunch of different games, honestly. I've been on a bit of a hiatus due to some personal issues that really sucked up all my time, but I intend to start streaming again next week once I get my setup done. Probably going to start with Papers Please but honestly I'll be playing anything that I can chatter about as I play :)

Thanks for the follow!!!

Been a long time so I'll reintroduce myself.

Aloha! I'm Wasabi. I've been here since before "here" was a thing. I went on hiatus for about 3 years because life is like that some times.

I'm...not as old as Dave, but close enough. As of July, I live in Washington state. I have 2 kids, one is now a college freshman and the other is a high school freshman. I am currently unemployed. I usually work in the social services field, most recently in substance use prevention. Drugs are bad, mkay.

I mostly play Final Fantasy XIV (I've run into Terrik more than once lol). I was in a D&D campaign with my FC mates from there. I was also playing Diablo IV, Destiny 2, and I still really like StarDew Valley. Dragon Age games will always be my favorite.

My pronouns are she/her. I'm a mermaid. And I have a caffiene addiction. YAY!

Dave

Staff member
Like we could forget you. My daughter and her husband live currently in Spokane. Washington is lovely!

GasBandit

Staff member
Been a long time so I'll reintroduce myself.

Aloha! I'm Wasabi. I've been here since before "here" was a thing. I went on hiatus for about 3 years because life is like that some times.

I'm...not as old as Dave, but close enough. As of July, I live in Washington state. I have 2 kids, one is now a college freshman and the other is a high school freshman. I am currently unemployed. I usually work in the social services field, most recently in substance use prevention. Drugs are bad, mkay.

I mostly play Final Fantasy XIV (I've run into Terrik more than once lol). I was in a D&D campaign with my FC mates from there. I was also playing Diablo IV, Destiny 2, and I still really like StarDew Valley. Dragon Age games will always be my favorite.

My pronouns are she/her. I'm a mermaid. And I have a caffiene addiction. YAY!
Welcome back, asskicker of the academy.