It's the end of an era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qonas

Would it be wrong of me, as a non-caffeine consumer looking in from the outside, to consider caffeine and caffeinated drinks the new cigarettes?

I say this as I run far, FAR away from the mobs now wanting to eviscerate me. :p

C

Chazwozel

Would it be wrong of me, as a non-caffeine consumer looking in from the outside, to consider caffeine and caffeinated drinks the new cigarettes?

I say this as I run far, FAR away from the mobs now wanting to eviscerate me. :p
I think people have been drinking coffee on a regular basis since the 1800's...

Blue is by far the best flavor ever, followed by the cherry. Ultra and Silver sucked, and I have never actually tried the plain old Cola because I have never seen it sold anywhere.

C

chakz

If caffeine did to me what cigarettes are supposed to do to you I wouldn't drink it.

Ok I probably still would, but I'd at least stop talking to my brother about his smoking habbit.

R

Roxxoredizorz

I remember, one day coming home from the amusement park, and my brother and his friend bought a bag full of Jolt Cola candies, and ate the whole bag on the way home.

I was then a punching bag for them when we got home.

Good times, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.