Not open for further replies.
D

Deschain

Reynard Deschain, level 1
Eladrin, Swordmage
Swordmage Aegis: Aegis of Shielding
Background: Jericho, the Western Deadlands, Kingdom of the Seven Houses

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 16, Dex 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 8.

AC: 19 Fort: 13 Reflex: 14 Will: 13
HP: 31 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +8, Arcana +11, Endurance +8, History +11, Athletics +6

FEATS
Level 1: Eladrin Soldier

POWERS
Swordmage at-will 1: Booming Blade
Swordmage at-will 1: Sword Burst
Swordmage encounter 1: Sword of Sigils
Swordmage daily 1: Frost Backlash

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Durandal (Longsword), Adventurer's Kit, Repeating crossbow, Tratnyr (2), Greatspear, Dagger (3), Torch (5), Waterskin, Pitons (10), Oil (1 pint) (10), Grappling Hook, Hammer, Footpads, Crowbar, Candle (10), Crossbow Bolts (100)

D

Deschain

Don't worry at all, I use character builder, so I can just add things as from the list of items provided. Also, who all knows each other?

doomdragon6

Staff member
Send me an email or a PM with info on what you plan on doing. :3 Oh, Jay, Deschain, and Doom: Fabulous stuff! I'm already working your backstories in as we speak! (Especially Jay and Deschain...) ;)
Oh I see. No special praise for me. ;p I'll might write up a quick "actual" backstory, but I do like the idea of having no idea where he comes from, just like my character would.

Doom: I'm a healing Shaman. He's taller than your golem, but he's pretty damn squishy (low strength, low attack, low AC). That makes him need you more, because people think he's a fighter, want to pick fights, and then are just wailing on a guy with a wand.

But if you would rather tie to someone else, that's fine. I wanted to have a character that wouldn't treat your golem like a bitch though, because that was my other choice :p. "Slave, shine my shoes!"
Ahhh, alright. Ya sold me. You gots yerself a golem, buddy!

I just realized that Doom's and Jay's characters both come from Calimshan!

Oh, I just chose that for the background benefit-- I figured a golem made of stone should have some fire resistance. He's not "actually" from there.

And dammit Jay! You don't need fire resistance! Screw you! :moon: (;P)

Also, isn't a parrying dagger a magical item? I thought Julie said no magical items. (Or rather, we had 100 gold and couldn't afford it then. If we get a free magic item I want one. :3) [Edit: Nevermind, just found it as a regular weapon.]

Hurray! A slav--I mean, a rocky friend. :p

And yeah, Julie said no magical freebies. She did authorize some stuff for Jay, I think, but from what I understood the basic rule was, your basic weapon, armor, and adventurer's kit were free, then you have 100g you can save for the game's start or spend on items before the game, and anything that might be an exception you gotta run by her.

She's sleeping right now, but I'm sure she'll look over this stuff after work tomorrow.

D

Deschain

Funnily enough, I think that being a swordmage makes my sword inherently magical, even if it doesn't confer any active bonuses. I like the idea though, fighting with a sword in one hand, blasting with spells in the other.

He's not using the Calimshan background but born under a bad sign... must have HP... me squishies... zomg. And yeah, Parrying Dagger is a normal weapon he can't even use till a few levels... gotta get the essentials!

doomdragon6

Staff member
Summary - Not a whole lot of skills here. Or items for that matter. I'm pretty much just a brick wall that slams into things. ... I really hope I don't get tired of this character soon. XD Oh well. If I do I'll just throw him into some lava or something and roll sum'n else. =P

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Ezekiel, level 1
Warforged, Warden
Build: Earth Warden
Guardian Might: Earthstrength
Background: Calimshan (Calimshan Benefit) (+4 Fire Resistance)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 10.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 10.

AC: 16 Fort: 16 Reflex: 10 Will: 12
HP: 33 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +5, Endurance +9, Athletics +9, Dungeoneering +5, Intimidate +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -1, Arcana -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Heal, History -1, Insight, Perception, Religion -1, Stealth -1, Streetwise, Thievery -1

FEATS
Level 1: Berserker's Fury

POWERS
Warden at-will 1: Thorn Strike
Warden at-will 1: Earth Shield Strike
Warden encounter 1: Thunder Ram Assault
Warden daily 1: Form of the Fearsome Ram

ITEMS
Maul, Climber's Kit, Flask (empty) (10), Oil (1 pint) (10), Torch (10), Pouch, Belt (empty) (4), Lantern, Adventurer's Kit, Hide Armor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically my "item goals" for The Zekemeister is, like Serin collecting as many move abilities as possible, Ezekiel will collect as many resistances as possible.

So far I've worked out that I can get 5 (at least within any kind of reasonable time. Reasonable being, uh.. like 2 playing years. Unless we get @#$%ing rich.)

Resist 4 Fire (Background)
Resist 5 (Pick Any) (Armor of Resistance)
Resist 5 Poison (Viper Belt)
Resist 5 Cold (Frostwolf Pelt)
Resist 5 Necrotic (Skull Mask) - Long Way Off

I was also thinking of getting him the Ritual Caster feat, to be like a construct that could perform rituals for the party. But his skills are such shit that nothing would really come out too well. And rituals are effing EXPENSIVE. The book itself, the rituals themselves, the component costs -for- the rituals. Egh. But it'd make sense for a previous mage to let his golem do some of the tedious work.

Oh, and I'm looking at you, Giantkind Gloves. I can start throwing rocks at level 2, and whenever I can afford those I can throw them that much harder. >:D

D

Deschain

Check out Thorn Strike and Form of Winter's Herald. My old Warden build used those and he was supposed to be a lockdown kind of guy.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I have Thorn Strike. I want to get myself one of most types of attacks. Thorn Strike's Melee 2 is ranged-ish, and I chose Form of the Fearsome Ram because I want Zeke to be a "punch and fuck you up" kind of guy. When he enters that form he gets an attack that punches and pushes 3, plus other stuff. I like to thing of it as a huge rear-back before a mega-slam that sends them flying/sliding.

Speaking of which, I want my attacks' "visuals" to be more earth based. Thorn Strike is kind of plant-y. I'm picturing more like he slams the ground and a rocks juts up, pushing the guy closer. Or I dunno. Not much else makes sense, but I don't want him shooting vines out of nowhere.

D

Deschain

Weight of Earth is what I was thinking of, but if immobilization is not your goal, then it doesn't really matter.

Still working on putting a lot of the backstory together but here's the numbers.

Rohgar Kara, level 1
Human, Monk
Build: Centered Breath Monk
Monastic Tradition: Centered Breath
Birth - Among Another Race: Among Another Race (Dragonborn)
Background: Birth - Among Another Race, Found Religion Among Others (Among Another Race (Dragonborn))

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 10, Dex 19, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 10, Dex 17, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 13.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 16 Will: 14
HP: 22 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +5, Thievery +9, Stealth +9, Acrobatics +9, Diplomacy +6, Insight +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Bluff +1, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance, Heal +2, History, Intimidate +1, Nature +2, Perception +2, Streetwise +1, Athletics -1

FEATS
Human: Battle Awareness
Level 1: Weapon Focus (Unarmed)

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Five Storms
Monk at-will 1: Crane's Wings
Monk at-will 1: Dragon's Tail
Monk encounter 1: Drunken Monkey
Monk daily 1: Whirling Mantis Step

ITEMS
Monk Unarmed Strike, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Adventurer's Kit, Ki Focus, Quarterstaff, Waterskin (3)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I was thinking of playing a Goblin artificer. It's a leader role but has a lot of controller like abilities. I wasn't sure how "technological" Julie's world was going to be so I wanted to get her opinion first.

Been kinda postponing cause I want to talk to Julie about her game first before I come up with something concrete.

zomg, let the rogue have thievery jhfjfndfd... pick something your stats can use... like perception noob! Current skill selections :

ACROBATICS - 2
ARCANA - 1
ATHLETICS - 2
BLUFF - 1
DIPLOMACY - 1
DUNGEON - 1
ENDURANCE - 2
HEAL - 0
HISTORY - 1
INSIGHT - 1
INTIMIDATE - 2
NATURE - 1
PERCEPTION - 1
RELIGION - 1
STEALTH - 3
STREET - 0
THIEF - 2

It DOES make more sense to take Athletics... But that's kinda nerfing myself... Eh, whatever.

Changing Thievery for Athletics.

My character will probably have thievery as well, but it would make more sense for him to focus on trap design and disarming. Not sure if that's something you were going to be doing, Jay.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I was trying to think up a story, but really there isn't much to tell. He was a mindless construct with very little will of his own, and paid little if any attention to anything around him or the deeds he had to perform. Now he's woken up, after who-knows-how-many years with no recollection of his previous master, only that he knows he had one, now lacks one, and needs one.

He may come to realize that Arku's different brand of magic has bestowed him a mind of sorts. He follows relentlessly and will perform any task requested or ordered of him, but he is indeed able to "think" now. He'll eventually realize that, unlike before, he is not bound by the laws of magic to do one's bidding, but merely that he feels that it is his purpose to serve. He may eventually come to be his own 'person' since he does indeed still exist.

Since being restored by Arku, he is able to form his opinions on things. He is able to decide whether something seems "right" or "wrong," but he feels things do not concern him, as that is not his place to decide. If his master has a general aura of altruism, he might recognize that his master might bid him to do the "right" thing. For example, if his master and he were out in town, and his master is a generally nice/helpful person, Ezekiel might attempt to stop a thief who'd just stolen a purse or some such thing.

It is basically his understanding that his master comes before him, always. If anyone or anything even remotely resembling hostility approaches, he will immediately step forward to create a barrier between himself and his master, making it clear that he is the one to be dealt with.

I would classify his mind in stages throughout the campaign. Something like 'Mindless' through 'Full Independent Conscientiousness.' Right now he's at Mindless or one brief step above it. For example, in his efforts to defend his master, he may not take into account the people or structures around him. He could very easy lay waste to the entire inside of a building given enough time and reason to fight in it. In this current Mind Stage, he has something akin to Tunnel Vision regarding his enemies. He will focus on one enemy nonstop until it is defeated, again disregarding anything around him. If he senses his Master in immediate danger, he may quickly turn to the new foe to pummel it into submission before resuming the first challenger. This can no doubt be easily exploited, as complicated strategies are beyond him.

As he travels and grows, he will be able to form more solid opinions and even act on them, form strategies, forge relationships that don't involve a swift jab to the jaw, and so on. In his previous life, he was unable to do any of this. This new magic powering him will allow him a life he never could have had.

This is just to give insight into what type of 'person' he is and how he'll grow, and how he'll be acting right off the bat. Even now, the best company he can really offer to Arku is listening, with barely a response beyond a grunt, or an affirmative or negative. While he may not be able to offer anything insightful to his master, he is indeed storing any information presented to him, which may speed his growth into a thinking being.

Edit: Forgot to toss this in there somewhere - He does enjoy doing the non-combat menial tasks asked of him (such as carrying a heavy load or any other non-precision hard labor job required)-- as much as his "Mind State" can allow anyway. It's not so much that he enjoys it, it's more that he knows that's just the way things are. Birds fly, water is wet, and golems do the labor. He is tireless, so he can and will work for days at a time straight.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Not to waffle again or anything (as I do that), but looking at the Artificer, wouldn't a class that is specifically designed to infuse objects with magic and build constructs be the perfect match-up for a golem? AND being a goblin, he's a Small creature!

If Shawn went Goblin Artificer, it'd be almost perfect for him to have found Ezekiel. Not only that, Arku's a Shaman-- he summons his own guardians. Like wolves 'n shit. =P

Not to snub anyone, just sayin'. It's kinda perfect. ;p

PS: I've always wanted to see an Artificer in action

Nikto, level 1
Goblin, Artificer
Build: Tinkerer Artificer
Background: Society - Poor (Streetwise class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 10.

AC: 15 Fort: 13 Reflex: 14 Will: 13
HP: 26 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +8, Thievery +9, Heal +7, Streetwise +6, Dungeoneering +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Endurance +2, History +3, Insight +2, Intimidate +1, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +3, Stealth +4, Athletics -1

FEATS
Artificer: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Master Mixer

POWERS
Artificer at-will 1: Magic Weapon
Artificer at-will 1: Aggravating Force
Healing Infusion: Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula
Artificer encounter 1: Spike Wire
Artificer daily 1: Flameburst Armor

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Claw Fighter Claw, Adventurer's Kit, Thieves' Tools, Alchemical Reagents (Arcana) (20), Crowbar, Leather Armor, Hammer
RITUALS
Brew Potion, Disenchant Magic Item, Enchant Magic Item, Make Whole, Arcane Mark

Too tired right now to think about a background. Need to sleep on it and will work on something as soon as I get up. Maybe Julie will be online and I can chat with her about it. No reason for me to assume too much about her world. Also not really all too keen about being any one's master.

But basic thoughts right now is that I am a member of Armaranth's underbelly of poor and destitute. Good ol' ma did all she could to raise all twelve of us, and me being the eldest I had to pick up a trade quite quickly. I turned to alchemy, which was pretty easy to learn and useful for folks who needed quick and cheap solutions to their problems. Adhesive for when your house was about to fall down, and liquor when it eventually did. Also started getting interested in magic and mechanical devices. Eventually I started to combine the two elements into useful gadgets and spells. I got into a lot of trouble in my free time. Usually pulling pranks that the rich folk didn't find too funny. There could also be some gambling debts, but I don't think I'm due for a leg breaking just yet.

doomdragon6

Staff member
D'oh, alright. ;P The idea of protecting a big-ass giant man is kinda growing on me anyway.

Seems we have a full team. E'cited about next Thursday!

And, well, this Thursday too. But next Thursday's a new game, an'.. SHUT UP!

My character will probably have thievery as well, but it would make more sense for him to focus on trap design and disarming. Not sure if that's something you were going to be doing, Jay.
The Simkin shall be doing all the thievery we shall need, my man! Trap design... you can use it for that if you'd like. In fact you can do your character all you'd like... just that rogues should be rogues IMOs!

Update :

ACROBATICS - 3
ARCANA - 2
ATHLETICS - 2
BLUFF - 1
DIPLOMACY - 1
DUNGEON - 2
ENDURANCE - 2
HEAL - 1
HISTORY - 1
INSIGHT - 1
INTIMIDATE - 2
NATURE - 1
PERCEPTION - 1
RELIGION - 1
STEALTH - 3
STREET - 1
THIEF - 2

Without having to rebuild any of your characters in my builder, does anyone care to describe their powers?

D

Deschain

I hit people with my sword and channel magic through it. I can hit one of them, several of them, hit them even if I miss, hit them hard enough so they don't do as much damage to you, etc.

Okay. So here're some reference pictures that I drew/coloured/pogified, and my character's final stats. I've altered a few things including ability scores, feats, background benefits, etc. Kara has already multiclassed Avenger so that she can become a more effective combatant and missionary, by picking up Religion training and the Oath of Enmity power, dropping background Religion training and taking a +2 to Diplomacy instead.

Here's the stuff:

Rohgar Kara, level 1
Human, Monk
Build: Centered Breath Monk
Monastic Tradition: Centered Breath
Birth - Among Another Race: Among Another Race (Dragonborn)
Background: Birth - Among Another Race, Found Religion Among Others (Among Another Race (Dragonborn))

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 8, Dex 19, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 8, Dex 17, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 13.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 16 Will: 14
HP: 25 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +5, Athletics +5, Stealth +9, Acrobatics +9, Diplomacy +8, Insight +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Bluff +1, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance -1, Heal +2, History, Intimidate +1, Nature +2, Perception +2, Streetwise +1, Thievery +4

FEATS
Human: Hero of Faith
Level 1: Toughness

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Five Storms
Monk at-will 1: Crane's Wings
Monk at-will 1: Dragon's Tail
Monk encounter 1: Drunken Monkey
Monk daily 1: Whirling Mantis Step

ITEMS
Monk Unarmed Strike, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Adventurer's Kit, Ki Focus, Quarterstaff
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I'd hit it.

Describe my character's powers? Simkin... well... he's Simkin. That's all you need to know.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I'll actually try to be helpful:

Regular:

Thorn Strike: Melee 2 - Damage + Pull Enemy 1 Square Closer
Earth Shield Strike: Melee 1 - Damage + +1 AC to me until end of next turn
Thunder Ram Assault: Thunder Damage + Push Target 3. Secondary Attack: Close Blast 3 - 1d6 Thunder, Push Secondary Target(s) 1.
Form of the Fearsome Ram:
-- Mode: I gain the strength of the mighty fearsome ram (I would really rather not actually assume the form of a ram. That's stupid.) until end of Encounter.
-- +2 Speed / +2 Charge ATK rolls / At-Will Pushes 1
+++ Form of the Fearsome Ram Attack: Before Attack, Shift Speed. 2[W] DMG + Push 3 + Knock Prone + Shift into space adjacent to target // Miss: Half DMG, Push 1, Move Adjacent

Here are notes I made for myself about his powers/abilities. These are either traits or powers I have:

EZEKIEL NOTES

4 Hours Rest
No Eat, Sleep, Drink, Breathe - Fully alert during rest

Once Per Day, +2 DMG 'til End of Encounter [Free Action]

---------SAVING THROWS
- Start of Turn: Free Saving Throw - Effect Ends "Before" Turn
- Ongoing Damage: +2 to Save Rolls

Second Wind: +(3) AC until end of next turn

---------MARKING [Marked = -2 ATK if against other than me]
- Once per turn, may mark all adjacent - Free Action
- IMMEDIATE INTERRUPT - Enemy Marked, Target Other, Melee / STR vs Fort, 1[W]+STR + target grants combat advantage to all
- IMMEDIATE REACTION - Enemy Marked w/in 5, Target Other / Slide 1 + Slowed + Cannot Shift 'til after end its turn

*Immediate Actions can only be used once per round
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking back on how this character has no skills and won't gain much of a personality for a while, here's hoping I don't regret this character. =P

Request to DM: Have LOTS of breakable things. :laugh:

Class/Multiclass Powers:

FLURRY OF BLOWS
Free Action - Melee 1 - One creature

Trigger: I hit with an attack during my turn.
Effect: The target takes 2 + WIS(2) damage, and is either slid 1 square to a square adjacent to me, or slid 1 square in any direction if the target wasn't the same as the triggering target.
Special: I can use this power only once per round.

OATH OF ENMITY
Minor Action - Close burst 10 - One enemy

Effect: The oath lasts until the end of the encounter or the enemy is reduced to 0 hp, at which point I regain use of the power. When rolling attacks against the target and it is the only target adjacent to me, I can roll twice on attack rolls and use the higher result once per round. This doesn't count for attacks that would cause me to roll twice against that target anyway, but any effect that lets me reroll an attack lets me reroll both of them.

Powers/Disciplines:

DRAGON'S TAIL
ATTACK TECHNIQUE
Standard Action - Melee touch - One creature - Dexterity vs. Fortitude

Hit: 1d6 + Dex(4), and I knock the target prone.
MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE
Move Action - Melee 1

Effect: I swap places with the target.

CRANE'S WINGS
ATTACK TECHNIQUE
Standard Action - Melee touch - One creature - Dexterity vs. Fortitude

Hit: 1d10 + Dex(4), and I push the target 1 square.
MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE
Move Action - Personal

Effect: I make an Athletics check to jump, with a +5 power bonus. I'm considered to have a running start and my speed doesn't limit my distance.

FIVE STORMS
ATTACK TECHNIQUE
Standard Action - Close burst 1 - Each enemy - Dexterity vs. Reflex

Hit: 1d8 + Dex(4).
MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE
Move Action - Personal

Effect: I shift 2 squares.

DRUNKEN MONKEY
ATTACK TECHNIQUE
Standard Action - Melee touch - One creature - Dexterity vs. Will

Hit: 2d8 + Dex(4), and I slide the target 1 square. The target then makes a melee basic attack against an enemy of my choice, with a power bonus equal to my Wis(2).
MOVEMENT TECHNIQUE
Move Action - Personal

Effect: I move your speed +2. During this movement, I ignore difficult terrain and get a Wis(2) power bonus to my defenses against any opportunity attacks.

WHIRLING MANTIS TECHNIQUE
ATTACK TECHNIQUE
Standard Action

Effect: I shift my speed. If I become adjacent to any enemies during this shift, I slide them 1 square, up to one time per enemy. After the shift, I make the following attack:
Melee touch - One, two or three creatures - Dexterity vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d10 + Dex(4), and the target is slowed (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of my next turn.

*applauds and praises Doom* ^o^ Your character is incredibly deep and well thought out and I wasn't meaning to slight you, I just wanted to acknowledge that I did read the two "next great American/Canadian novels" that were posted and that they were very engaging. I don't ask or expect anyone to write anything like that. They wrote stories to go with their backgrounds for fun (I'm assuming, anyway) and that's great, but even without a story, your golem still excites me ten different levels of FUCK YEAH. These are ALL the most original and intriguing characters I've ever seen in a game I've DMed, and I have DMed quite a bit. I'm ridiculously excited for next week to see everyone in action. X3 We're gonna have a good time. Aaaaand now for a word from our sponsors...

Gusto: I responded to your PM, so please check that out.
Shawnacy: Goblin pyrophile (yes, I made that word up) FTW. And many huggles. I ♥ you.
Deschain: How did you afford a warhorse? Riding horse or camel are the 75 gp choices, I believe. Actually, after the Repeating crossbow, Bolts (100), Tratnyr (3) and Greatspear, you are pretty much broke. I didn't mean you can buy every weapon you think you'd like. I said your weapon (meaning the one you use, your Durandal) was free, along with your basic armor. Everything else you have to buy. You also would have to buy your mount if you want one. So, after a riding horse, you're looking at 25 gp left. Please go through and edit your choices accordingly then post them here. :3 My apologies for the confusion.
SeriousJay: Mmmmm, hot Simkin luvvins. XD "It's all the rage in court!"
Darryl: WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO TAKE THAT PICTURE OF ME IN MY PAJAMAS!?!!11!1!!! RAGEQUIT!

Hee hee.

Arku, level 1
Goliath, Shaman
Companion Spirit: Protector Spirit
Background: Redemption Seeker, Geography - Mountains, Penitent, BENEFIT: Arcane Tracker (+2 to Nature)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 18, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 18, Cha 10.

AC: 12 Fort: 14 Reflex: 10 Will: 16
HP: 28 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +13, Athletics +7 (as a goliath, I roll it twice and pick whichever I like), Insight +9, Heal +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +3, History, Intimidate, Perception +4, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery

FEATS
Level 1: Protector Spirit Adept (Any allies adjacent to my spirit gain +1 to Fort, Reflex, and Will)

POWERS I CHOOSE
Shaman at-will 1: Watcher's Strike (Wisdom v Reflex, target melee from my spirit 1d8+ Wis, all allies adjacent to spirit get +1 to attack rolls, +5 to Perception until end of my next turn)
Shaman encounter 1: Call to the Ancient Defender (Wisdom v Fort, target melee from my spirit 2d8+Wis, all allies gain +5 to defenses against opportunity attacks while adjacent to spirit until the end of my next turn)
Shaman daily 1: Spirit of the Healing Flood (Wisdom v Fort, close burst 5, 1d8 + Wis to all enemies in burst, all friendly in burst get regeneration 2 while bloodied, or can end the status for instant 10 HP as a minor)

OTHER POWERS I GET
Opportunity Action: Spirit's Shield (Wisdom v Reflex, trigger when enemy leaves square adjacent to spirit, takes Wisdom modifier worth of damage, and one ally within 5 squares of companion gains Wisdom modifier worth of HP)
At will: Protecting Strike (Wisdom vs Will, target melee from my spirit 1d8 + Wis, each ally adjacent to spirit gains Constitution modifier worth of temp HP)
Minor Encounter: Stone's Endurance (Gain +5 resistance to all damage until end of my next turn)
Encounter: Healing Spirit (Close burst 5, myself or ally in burst may spend a healing surge. Once spent, another ally adjacent to my spirit may regain 1d6 HP; can be used twice per encounter)
Minor Encounter: Speak with Spirits (During this turn, gain Wisdom modifier worth to next skill check)

And I can call and dismiss my spirit companion as a minor, which already gives me some interesting ideas for combos in taking care of you guys :p.

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Implement, Orb, Spiked gauntlet, Adventurer's Kit, Inquisitive's Kit, Tent

I took it off the pic Doom posted.

Although now I see what you mean, the eyes and the peace sign.

EDIT: Damn, Oath of Emnity kick ass!

I'm actually glad we have so many melee people; it'll make my spirit healing all the more useful if I can get it next to more than one person at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.