Export thread

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the feminine ideal.

GasBandit

GasBandit

At least according to Gasbandit.

She's got meat. She's got curves. She's got big'uns. She's got red hair. She's hot as hell.

Those who disagree with me... well, they also doubt Tom Nuttall's velocipede. And we know what people who doubt Tom Nuttall's velocipede do. By choice.

darkangel6988

At least according to Gasbandit.

She's got meat. She's got curves. She's got big'uns. She's got red hair. She's hot as hell.

Those who disagree with me... well, they also doubt Tom Nuttall's velocipede. And we know what people who doubt Tom Nuttall's velocipede do. By choice.
As a chick I think it's nice to see a woman on a magazine with actual curves......I'm just not a fan of her boobs being so big.....But I agree she's very Gorgeous. I prefer men but can admit a nice looking woman when I see one .

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gorgeous, yes.

But... in all honesty, there's such a thing as too much boobage. Or at least clothes that are too tight in that area or push said eye-attractors too far up.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Yeah, slightly too much boobage for my tastes, but I do agree she's delectable.

Gusto

Gusto

THIS

IS

A HOMEBOY

*thump thump*

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Ditto on the "too much boobage" front, but still. GodDAMN. Especially those eyes (I'm a sucker for eyes; you should see the girl I'm dating :p). Boobs look a little unrealistically big, I gotta admit.

Wasabi Poptart

She's beautiful.

Calleja

Calleja

Oh man, I didn't realize saffron had so much boobage... did she get work done on them?

Still.. yeah.. good taste, Gas, that's one sexy lady. Not Scarlett, maybe, but up there.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

They like the truffles of the lady body community

Calleja

Calleja

Oh man, then I so want to be the pig the sniffs THOSE up.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm pretty sure she hasn't gotten work done. And that she's gorgeous. It's pretty funny who she's married to.

Deschain

>>too much boobage.

you...are not men. I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Siiiiiiigh... :wub:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Over all, I'd rate her highly as a complete package. Just in some candid shots of her, her face looks a little off. I can't quite put my finger on it...

Rob King

Rob King

I would gladly go to the special hell.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Well her face isn't quite up to a 10 like the rest of her, but i doubt anyone would complain...

But she needs to stop squeezing her boobs like in some of those pictures... makes them look fake...

Now that that's out of the way... i'll be in my bunk.

fade

fade

For once, GasBandit, I have no urge to argue with you.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I can't stop laughing at people criticizing Hendricks' looks. It is an elixir I would gladly drink from daily.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

with the title "the ideal"... there is room for some criticism.

That being said, I would not kick her out of bed.

Unless she said she liked it better on the floor.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

If anyone could pull me out of that, they would be crowned king of England.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I can't stop laughing at people criticizing Hendricks' looks. It is an elixir I would gladly drink from daily.
That is a really, really strange metaphor.

But yes, she is incredibly attractive.

@Li3n

@Li3n

BOOBIES...

ElJuski

ElJuski

She's also in this show called Mad Men, its pretty great you should watch

oh fuck it just jerk off to her TIG OL BIDDIES

fade

fade

That is a really, really strange metaphor.

But yes, she is incredibly attractive.[/QUOTE]

"Are we talking literal here, because I don't take too many trips down south, you know."

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

She's "alright".

Cajungal

Cajungal

She is a lovely lady. Nice face, nice skin, nice hair, nice breasts.

General Specific

General Specific

I would gladly go to the special hell.

Null

Null

WANT

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I've always had a thing for redheads, but this woman turns it into the kind of things they have meetings and sponsors for.

Baerdog

Baerdog

You mean like sporting events?

Calleja

Calleja

No, he obviously meant TV Shows.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Perhaps the hottest thing about Christina Hendricks is that she is secure enough to tell critics of her figure to sit on it.

and to borrow a line from Gasbandit

=yoink=

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

"Too much of the boobs; she is clearly not up to my standards." :rolleyes:

GasBandit

GasBandit

"Too much of the boobs; she is clearly not up to my standards." :rolleyes:

Heh, I have this one lying around from back in the day -

View attachment 400

Attachments

HowDroll

HowDroll

I approve of this thread.

Calleja

Calleja

To be fair, I think most people commenting on the too-big-boobs were referring more to the fact that they prevented her from become the "feminine ideal" Gas submitted in the OP, not that they would prevent them from ravaging her.

Philosopher B.

You could have a picnic on that chest.

I am not saying that's a bad thing.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Dear Christina -

Sincerely,
The Interweb.

Troll

Troll

Perhaps the hottest thing about Christina Hendricks is that she is secure enough to tell critics of her figure to sit on it.

and to borrow a line from Gasbandit

=yoink=
Who the fuck is criticizing her about her figure? I must find these people and beat them about the head.

ElJuski

ElJuski

My friend interviewed her and said she's even more gorgeous in person in her regular clothes. And, whoodathunkit, that she's a nice lady to boot!

edzepp

Oh yeah, she is FINE!

Iaculus

Yes please.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Is it OK to become a critic of her for that? :-P

And I agree on the too much boobage in some pictures thing. In Firefly I thought she was gorgeous, but she didn't look like she had EEs hanging in front of her :confused:

@Li3n

@Li3n

And I agree on the too much boobage in some pictures thing. In Firefly I thought she was gorgeous, but she didn't look like she had EEs hanging in front of her :confused:
They don't call it a Wonder Bra for nothing you know...

Jake

Jake

In Firefly I thought she was gorgeous, but she didn't look like she had EEs hanging in front of her :confused:
I didn't realize that was her, but I remember thinking about that nude scene at the time, "That's a whole lot of boob to be on screen without showing nipple..."

Jay

Jay

There are things that I would do to that woman that would make Tiger Woods blush.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

They don't call it a Wonder Bra for nothing you know...
Of course! It's so obvious, it's brilliant! She could play the lead in the new Wonder Woman movie!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I saw the boob comments before visiting the link. I thought to myself "Yeah, there can be too much boobs, let's take a look"

O.O

I'd motorboat the hell outta those.

Agreement with gas. She's very beautiful. And while her breasts are unusually big, they seem to fit her well.