Let's clear the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

Lots of people have problems with me. I understand why. I was (am) a big jerk.

This thread is so everyone can air their grievances and I can respond.

If you're not familiar with me, then just hope for others to respond and you can read all about why I'm a big jerk who no one likes. My answer may not be satisfactory, and that answer is that many people don't like someone who challenges them hanging around. This is also why a lot of people don't really like Charlie Don't Surf, I think.

Most people would likely give a very different answer to that question.

Anyway, let's do this shit.

There does not seem to be anything here to discuss. You have pretty much asked and answered all we need to know with out actually asking or answering a question.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Well, this thread basically for anyone wants to yell at me or say anything to me to have a chance to do so.

I don't think people mind being challenged, it's just a lot of your posts I've seen are fucking stupid.

:shrug:

S

Silvanesti

the only thing that annoyed me was you come off incredibly condescending sometimes.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Yeah, that's true. I really played that up when I first started posting because I was absolutely trolling and trying to piss people off. BUt I know I can be really condescending without trying occasionally, and I'm working on being less so.

Cajungal

Staff member
I like both you and Charlie now. I disliked both of you when you first got here, because you came over to troll in retaliation, or something like that. I don't always agree you, but you're a pretty cool person to talk to now. I like you and Charlie because I think you're both honest. I'm glad you stuck around after the initial trolling shit cleared.

In the beginning, neither of you seemed to have much of a sense of humor. Now I see that that's not true.

S

Steven Soderburgin

I don't see your posts as trollish, just douchey. My posts are trollish.
I never really saw your posts as trollish. They're far too tame to be trollish. This is the first post of yours that I've read in months and months, though, so maybe they've gotten better? As far as being douchey, I'm definitely unapologetic about who I am and what I think. That combined with the aforementioned tendency to be condescending and yeah, I can see why people would think I'm a douchebag.
I like both you and Charlie now. I disliked both of you when you first got here, because you came over to troll in retaliation, or something like that. I don't always agree you, but you're a pretty cool person to talk to now. I like you and Charlie because I think you're both honest. I'm glad you stuck around after the initial trolling shit cleared.

In the beginning, neither of you seemed to have much of a sense of humor. Now I see that that's not true.
Heh, yeah. Thanks, you're pretty okay yourself.

I think you're really conceited to think that people cared enough about you for this thread to be necessary. You don't really stick out to me.

S

Steven Soderburgin

I honestly thought that the "no one cares enough about you" posts would start within the first 3 replies.

But anyway, this thread isn't really for people who don't know who I am, clearly. Thanks for posting, I guess? I wasn't expecting every single person on the forum to come in and give their opinion about me. This thread is really for people who are pissed at me or dislike me to let me know about it so we can talk about it. I want the future to be positive. :)

S

Steven Soderburgin

People have long memories, Charlie! Why, just the other day, someone said I was doing my "usual drama" stuff and I wanted to get things off to a better start this time!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

But yeah, this thread is really stupid, I was just bored at work.

I gave you five tons of shit when you first got here because of the intentional trolling. Since then I've come to actually like your posts. I think it's because once I started actually reading your posts I realized I agree with you most of the time.

Now, since I know my opinion of you is SOOOOO important, you can rest easy. You get the official Troll stamp of approval. :rolleyes:

/resume lurking

M

meyoumeyou

BUt I know I can be really condescending without trying occasionally, and I'm working on being less so.
Do what you do, if you do it well and...find it...swell :tumbleweed:

Honestly no Kissinger post/thread pre-"hiatus" that I can recall that were the variety of mind-numbing unentertaining feck that personally kills me.

(That mainly being the ohsoserious threads and/or mega blowhard argument threads with 97 pages of 5+ paragraph posts, towers of quotes, and general ridiculousness. Yeah...dont do those and much success will be deserving of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:)

C

Cuyval Dar

This.
I gave you five tons of shit when you first got here because of the intentional trolling. Since then I've come to actually like your posts. I think it's because once I started actually reading your posts I realized I agree with you most of the time.

Now, since I know my opinion of you is SOOOOO important, you can rest easy. You get the official Troll stamp of approval. :rolleyes:

/resume lurking
Hey, it's good to see our resident not-troll around.

M

Morgoth

I'm really happy for you Kissinger and imma let you finish, but Chazwozel was the greatest forum asshole of all time. Of all time.

S

Steven Soderburgin

:tina:

I'm just posting this here for something else, ignore this post.

Lots of people have problems with me. I understand why. I was (am) a big jerk.

This thread is so everyone can air their grievances and I can respond.

If you're not familiar with me, then just hope for others to respond and you can read all about why I'm a big jerk who no one likes. My answer may not be satisfactory, and that answer is that many people don't like someone who challenges them hanging around. This is also why a lot of people don't really like Charlie Don't Surf, I think.

Most people would likely give a very different answer to that question.

Anyway, let's do this shit.
Why don't you just search yourself a nice, cozy place where you can die a slow and painful death?

j/k Nice to have you back, I never had any grudges on you. It always get's interesting in this place when people beat the drama llama.

:deadhorse:

I just came in here hoping it there was a fart joke to be had. I am now disappointed.

To Hell with you for that, Kissinger.

(Honestly, I don't know that you ever bothered me even in your high troller days. Sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.