Let's clear the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I don't hold many personal grudges. If I agree with someone I'll say so, if I disagree, I'll also say so.

I certainly don't hold any animosity towards anyone. I may get heated sometimes, but that doesn't make me want to foe anyone or anything.

chazwozel can never be the best asshole since he's the puppy dog bitch that turned tail and ran like a sissypants nancy when someone said an unkind word

EDIT: I hope he's still reading :tina:

chazwozel can never be the best asshole since he's the puppy dog bitch that turned tail and ran like a sissypants nancy when someone said an unkind word

Actually, he can never be the best asshole because he refuses to shave, thus disqualifying himself from the annual Halforums Shiney Hiney competition.

M

Morgoth

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*

Dave

Staff member

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*[/QUOTE]

Best of my knowledge Chaz didn't get banned, just warned. And Charlie started his in the Flame Wars section, which is a whole other animal than the general section.

You can be a little abrasive in your posts sometimes, but I have to admit that I'm genuinely glad to see you around again.

fade

Staff member
I don't get the whole "This is me, and I'm unapologetic for it," thing. It's like walking through a crowd with your arms out, and saying, "This is just how long my arms are. I'm unapologetic for it." There is an accounting for interpersonal communication.

K

Kitty Sinatra

You know jack squat, smurfhole. :p

Anyway, it might be passive aggressive 'cept I ain't got no aggression.

I like the tags too, Gruebeard. Though to be honest, I usually reiterate what I've already said or use them to make a funny. Like "It Stinks".

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*
I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.

W

Wasabi Poptart

When you first came to the forum, you were the only person I ever put on my ignore list. Then I realized I was clicking your posts to read them anyway. I felt like a dumbass for using the ignore list at all.

Now I kinda like you. I'm glad you came back, you big jerk. :)

M

Morgoth

I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.[/quote]

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.

I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.[/quote]

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm starting to see why Zen likes you so much...

K

Kitty Sinatra

*taps his sarcasm detector*

Man, I really need to get a new one of these.

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

M

Morgoth

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?

C

Chazwozel

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

Go take your fucking medicine and shut the hell up.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/QUOTE]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.

M

Morgoth

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

Go take your fucking medicine and shut the hell up.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/quote]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.[/QUOTE]

Now I see how you waste so much time on this website. This is hilarious.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Incidentally, I did read some of Zen's blog. I understand where you get your irritability from. I honestly have no ill feelings towards you, so please stop directing things at me.

It's like "Charlie & Kissinger 2: The Internet Tough Guy Edition." (Only this time they're SRS BSNS.)

/ignore
/ignore

So, yeah, Kissinger...at least you're not Chaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.