Let's clear the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iaculus

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

Go take your fucking medicine and shut the hell up.
[/QUOTE]

So what do you call this then?

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*
I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.[/quote]

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose 'stunningly tactless' is an acceptable Option B.

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

Go take your fucking medicine and shut the hell up.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/quote]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.[/QUOTE]
For a guy who hates Kurtz so much you sure act like him.

fade

Staff member
I don't care one way or the other, but I've got to chuckle at an IQ jab following a let/leave mix-up.

Oh man, this thread is hilarious.
Honestly, I couldn't write a sitcom as hilarious as what's in here.

M

makare

Well, if Morgoth really is just Chaz's neighbor they both do not know the meaning of the word pithy, I blame the school system.

Even at times when there was something worth talking about in real life on here I never mentioned it to my neighbors. I find that strange.

But yes, this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Got a good side ache going here.

Ross

Staff member
Well, if Morgoth really is just Chaz's neighbor they both do not know the meaning of the word pithy, I blame the school system.

Even at times when there was something worth talking about in real life on here I never mentioned it to my neighbors. I find that strange.

But yes, this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Got a good side ache going here.
You can be good friends with your neighbors...

M

makare

You can be good friends with your neighbors...[/QUOTE]

Then why wouldn't he say his friend?

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.

I sometimes say stuff like "in my forum, I read that..." in real life, but never beyond that.

Also, whoever added the Charssinger tag? I love you.. except you added an extra "i" in there.. here, let me fix it.

Ross

Staff member

You can be good friends with your neighbors...[/quote]

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.[/QUOTE]
Because he can?

Dave

Staff member
Sometimes I come on the boards, read a thread and shake my head in wonder. And not in a good way.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Gah, Chaz is still pissed off I locked the "Omigod let's talk about pedophilia" thread and its follower, the "I didn't get my thread was locked because it broke the rules, not because I'm being oppressed" thread with a touch of FU to the mods?

S

Steven Soderburgin

whoa i completely forgot i posted this thread and now it's hilarious

M

meyoumeyou

There obviously needs to be a method of adding posters to the hall of shame

M

Morgoth

You can be good friends with your neighbors...[/quote]

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.[/quote]

Perhaps you need to get off the internet and find some friends to confide to?

As far as me and Chaz are concerned. I moved in next door to him. We've been friends since undergrad. He was able to help me swing a good deal on the place next to him. That's it. Big mystery solved. He'll be moving out at the end of the year, if him being my neighbor is that big of a concern to you.

He showed me to this place almost a year ago. And I agree with him. It's pretty funny to watch people get bent out of shape. You do realize that most of his posts were to incite someone to into a frenzy of literal-obsessiveness over what he posted? Obviously it worked, look at yourself. To this end, anytime the word Chazwozel is mentioned, you come riding in on your fel-steed of insecurity. I'll put it very bluntly, Chaz enjoys fucking with dimwitted people.

M

Morgoth

I like you AND Chaz, Morgoth. Just hope the haters don't chase ya away.

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.

Dave

Staff member

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me. Unfortunately there's a small bit of "guilt by association" going on here and that's unfair.

Still, I am not worried as much about the effect on you because you seem to be a big boy and can handle yourself, but I also have to worry about people lurking and their views. Someone just coming in and reading this might well never even lurk again based on the level of dickery.

I try and be a good Forum Dad, but sometimes the kids are a tad unruly.

:rofl:

Yes, Chaz is the master puppeteer. He's so classy he has to tweet me "You can seriously piss off bitch" just to show how calm and detached he is.

Next.

Dave

Staff member

Yes, Chaz is the master puppeteer. He's so classy he has to tweet me "You can seriously piss off bitch" just to show how calm and detached he is.

Next.
I admit that was funny. I had to come back in here to see what the hell made him do that.

The funniest part was Mr. ZM sending something back and Chaz being all, "WTF? Who are YOU?!?"

M

Morgoth

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.[/quote]

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me. Unfortunately there's a small bit of "guilt by association" going on here and that's unfair.

Still, I am not worried as much about the effect on you because you seem to be a big boy and can handle yourself, but I also have to worry about people lurking and their views. Someone just coming in and reading this might well never even lurk again based on the level of dickery.

I try and be a good Forum Dad, but sometimes the kids are a tad unruly.[/QUOTE]

I think people need to stop taking things so literally and gospel like, as if what a person posts is their concrete, stand alone view point. On the other-hand, people shouldn't freak out if someone elses ideals and opinions differ from their own. I see tons of judgment passing around here. That is probably what drives lurkers from coming out.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Next.

He got your husband to come out didn't he? I'll tell you that you're probably one of the few people he actually does respect around here, which is probably why he lashed out.

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me.
I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".

I'm not saying it made me lash out, it didn't, but I'm sure you can see why people might...
Incidentally, for a bunch of dimwitted idiots (that's was the word right Morg?) we sure seem to be able to get under Chaz's skin. And I liked the guy too before he went all Emo. I'd probably like him again if he came back and laid off the drama-llama.

Dave

Staff member
I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me.
I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".[/QUOTE]

I'm not absolving anyone. Even that feller goes from 0 to WARRLGARRBL in 3.4 sentences.

I'm not talking about anyone specific here, nor am I condoning anyone else's actions. I just don't get the aggression.

M

Morgoth

Next.
I admit that was funny. I had to come back in here to see what the hell made him do that.

The funniest part was Mr. ZM sending something back and Chaz being all, "WTF? Who are YOU?!?"[/quote]

Haha, yeah, I was over his house when he read that. It was more of a, "and here come the white knights." We didn't know it was her husband.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".

I'm not saying it made me lash out, it didn't, but I'm sure you can see why people might...
Incidentally, for a bunch of dimwitted idiots (that's was the word right Morg?) we sure seem to be able to get under Chaz's skin. And I liked the guy too before he went all Emo. I'd probably like him again if he came back and laid off the drama-llama.[/quote]

*edited*

Status
Not open for further replies.