Let's play a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be text based adventure game. It will NOT be on first come first serve bases, I'll decide who's action to follow.

You are DaVE. You awake to find yourself trapped in a room with no doors. You have a COON-SKIN HaT. There is a POSTER OF HaL on the wall. There is a BOOKCaSE on the right wall. What will you do?

Push the big red button hidden by the Poster to open up the secret passage behind the bookcase, which leads to the server room!

K

kaykordeath

Start reading. Any other type of exertion and DaVE is liable to break a hip.

Well, I'd look around to see what else is there. After I saw, I'd take the saw and saw the bookshelf in half. Two halves make a whole, so then I would crawl through the hole and out of the room.

:smug:

C

Chazwozel

I masturbate furiously. After failing to find a solution I paper cut myself to death. The end.

Forgot to mention my "a" key is broken...so ignore my constant use of lower case a's.

You opt to poke the HaL POSTER in the EYE.

The HaL POSTER does not like this...but it does reveal SECRET DOORWaY. You hope angering the HaL POSTER has no repercussions. What do you do?

Cajungal

Staff member
You pick up Beyond Good and Evil off of a bookshelf and throw it into the darkness, waiting to hear a sound.

hey CG your a mod why not simply edit it so that you were not ninjad?

Come on abuse your power join the dork side :twisted:

Cajungal

Staff member
I couldn't do that... it would make the penguins in your avatar picture all sad. At least that's what I told myself so I'd choose not to screw with your post. :p

C

chakz

Summon the ancient ancestral raccoon spirit trapped in your coon skin hat and ask it for advice...and a sandwich.

Don't feel too bad about that penguin, Seej. There are sadder things in the world. For example, the saddest thing is when the toilet from an abandoned space station falls back to earth, lands upside-down on a child who was playing alone in the backyard, and smooshes them into the shape of half a hard-boiled egg. And when they lift the toilet off of the child, two lips at the top of the bloody mound say, on their dying breath, "I love you, mommy."

You THROW a BOOK through the SECRET DOORWaY!

Someone swears, then there is an explosion! The SECRET DOORWaY is still dark and mysterious after the smoke clears. What is your next move?

Don't feel too bad about that penguin, Seej. There are sadder things in the world. For example, the saddest thing is when the toilet from an abandoned space station falls back to earth, lands upside-down on a child who was playing alone in the backyard, and smooshes them into the shape of half a hard-boiled egg. And when they lift the toilet off of the child, two lips at the top of the bloody mound say, on their dying breath, "I love you, mommy."
Great, now I'm a sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.