Let's play a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mention that you could go for some coolaid, but you don't have any! OH NO!

Then wait for a safer exit to appear.

You shout through the SECRET DOORWaY: "Sorry about that Old Bean!"

You stride in to the room and a light turns on. a voice says "I hope you're sorry!"

You re faced with a BRaIN ith GIGaNTIC BaLLS sitting on CHaIR. It says "at least the most important parts of me are intact."

What do you do?

S

Soliloquy

Question the arbitrary use of censorship, which an intellectual such as the Mr. Mind Detective there should be far beyond needing.

fade

Staff member
since they're both pink and wrinkly, how do you know where brain ends and balls begin?

You place your COON SKIN HaT on the BRAIN WITH GIGANTIC BALLS. It seems happy.

"h! It's much easier to think now that I'm warm. What would you like to know?"

How do you proceed?

L

LordRavage

Tell the brain "You are pretty ballsy. Now, how do I get out of here? Oh and you can keep the hat." :D

S

Soliloquy

Seek out adventure in the dark corridors beyond!

(and make a pun about male pattern balling)

Cajungal

Staff member
LEST YOUR HUBRIS DESTROY YOU.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I MEAN YE.

"You are pretty ballsy. Now, how do I get out of here? Oh and you can keep the hat."

"I will keep this hat, thank you." Replies the Brain. "as to getting out of here...that's tricky. You are the latest victim of one SHEGOKIGO. She has been kidnapping people from all over the globe to wander in her labyrinth. She is kind to the women she kidnps but the men re not so fortunate. So...you're shit out of luck. You can make it out of here though, the past visctims have left ll sorts of tools to help you out. Here, I'll even get you started."

You receive a GENERALLY SPECIFIC BaG. You receive a MAGNIFYING GLaSS.

What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.