[MLB] 2023 Major League Baseball Season (MLB Thread)

I remember a Bloom County (maybe even B. C.) or some other strip comic where the batter swung at the ball but then had a bunch of question marks over their head because they couldn't tell where it had gone, and in the last panel he's holding the bat out with the ball just stuck right to the bat's sweet spot and exclaiming how he thinks perhaps the pitcher might be up to something funny.

--Patrick

Pirates gotta Pirate. And that one from Arkansas? The umpire's probably saying, "I saw him dance around the plate. He never touched it."

Dave

Staff member
Wow. Holy shit. Fuck that guy. Have fun losing millions of dollars and spending time in prison, fuck stick.

WE WANT BURGERS! (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)

(Context)

As a distinguished member of the Topps BUNT playing community, I get all sorts of promo e-mails about things Topps is doing with their online Semi-NFT app. Of course, with the 2021 All-Star Game coming up in Denver next week (as I type this), they've got all sorts of things going on, both online and in Denver at the game.

Just one little problem: their prufreeder made a misteak in the copy about where the game is located.

So, @Dei, did you know you live in COLORDAO?
unnamed.jpg

Stop AAPL hate? Is this more tech backlash N of Cupertino?
<googles>
Oh AAPI hate. Asian-American/Pacific Islander. Ok, nevermind.

--Patrick

Packers beat the Steelers, 28 to 3…

Oh, wait, sorry, that was the score of the three game series between the Brewers and the Pirates. Never mind, then.

Packers beat the Steelers, 28 to 3…

Oh, wait, sorry, that was the score of the three game series between the Brewers and the Pirates. Never mind, then.
After what happened in LA tonight, it's not worth getting angry anymore. It's near not worth even bothering anymore.

Last year, a guy named Tyler was driving around northern California, working as an electrician and trying to make ends meet.

Last night, he threw a no-hitter. In his first major league start. Against the Padres at Chase Field.

Last edited: