Marketplace and HalBucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LordRavage

Ugh Dave....Now I must move from lurker to non stop poster. There is a reason why I lurk.....So I dont drive people to insanity. You are playing with fire.

Now where is my mutherF**king Hal bucks?!

Cajungal

Staff member
'Anyone spare some halbucks? I'm tryin to get somethin to eat. I need to catch a bus home. My children need medicine. No? Ok, God Bless.

This could be interesting. I really wish you'd let me change my username back to Calleja at the end of the 90 days, though... I only wanted to be The Mex for 3 months, I didn't know I would have to pay to change it back :(

L

LordRavage

'Anyone spare some halbucks? I'm tryin to get somethin to eat. I need to catch a bus home. My children need medicine. No? Ok, God Bless.
Hold On little lady. I am sure Pimp daddy Lord Ravage can help a sista out.;)

(Sorry. I saw Black Dynamite over the weekend. It has effected me.)

figmentPez

Staff member
Do we lose out on anything if we ignore HalBucks?

If we do, how much will you pay me to keep doing the cosplay thread? :hmmm:

Cajungal

Staff member

(Sorry. I saw Black Dynamite over the weekend. It has effected me.)[/QUOTE]

Aw man. If anyone had told me back in my sleepy Kentucky home that I'd be turnin tricks for Halbucks on the mean streets of Webopolis, I would have called em a liar.

Dave

Staff member
Oh Drifter. You think you hate me now, wait until I merge the ARCADE with HalBucks! Cost 5 HB to play but you get money for being in the top 3.

Not implemented yet, but soon, my pretties.

Maybe.

(Sorry. I saw Black Dynamite over the weekend. It has effected me.)[/QUOTE]

Aw man. If anyone had told me back in my sleepy Kentucky home that I'd be turnin tricks for Halbucks on the mean streets of Webopolis, I would have called em a liar.[/QUOTE]

I got 15 halbucks for a PM handie

What's the point of buying the custom post stuff? We can already make things bold and italicized and different colors and even different fonts.

M

makare

Ive been on a few forums that had marketplace like things. They also had ways for members to sell things to others for the forum currency. I like it.

wait except now i noticed the money is no longer called gil.... that displeases me.

So what's the deal, do I have to buy something from this market thing in order to change my user title now?

Status
Not open for further replies.