Marketplace and HalBucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the create gift thing. I guess these are just extra things that we have to make first before we can give them out?

Does it cost to make AND to give?

I am a bit concerned that the posting to receive money may cause some people to start spamming or at least start post whoring just to get more money.

O

Overflight

We have to pay to have posts in bold?

Test. Test. One, Two, Three

Wow, what a waste of fake money.

I could have gone with this-

The only think I see causing drama is the stealing of HalBucks. I can already envision certain people targeting each other or banding together to ostracize some poor dink.

No, all the WHINING is why we can't have good things.

Seriously, the thing hasn't been online for 2 hours and you're already running around like whining headless chickens. Let it be for a while, you can't whine about things you don't know yet. Dave works hard in all these things, show some fucking appreciation.

P

Philosopher B.

Seriously, the thing hasn't been online for 2 hours and you're already running around like whining headless chickens. Let it be for a while, you can't whine about things you don't know yet. Dave works hard in all these things, show some fucking appreciation.
But knee-jerk reactions are such fun!

Dave

Staff member
I think it might be fun. If it's not and we all decide we hate it....AdminPanel -> Addons -> Delete.

It's that easy.

You never answered my question about user titles. Is that not something we can get to from settings anymore?

Dave

Staff member
I'm home now, by the way. So I can give out a bit more $$.

And yeah, some of the things that used to be free (titles is the only thing I can think of) now cost a small bit o imaginary money.

And once you get into the gambling thing you can win $$ so it's not all tied into posting, which is why I added the HalBucks thing.

A quick question regarding changing other people's user title; is the change global, or would it only be seen by the person who changed it?

I was commenting on peoples whining. Granted I made the comment about people spamming but other than that my comment was meant to be pointed towards teh whiners.

Will we be affected by not participating? i.e. will my name/titles whatever have the chance of being altered?? D:
If Dave's new user title is any indication, yes it will. Not sure how I feel about that. I can see it being a fun little novelty, but I also see the potential for abuse. Of course, the price for changing it back yourself is rather marginal, so practically speaking it ain't no thang.

Will we be affected by not participating? i.e. will my name/titles whatever have the chance of being altered?? D:
Just title. your name is forever yours. Never let them take it from you.[/QUOTE]
Good. Being able to change another person's name would be very weird. Not to mention showing up and suddenly discovering your name is Fuckstick Magoo.[/QUOTE]

DAMN IT

I just spent all my money changing Bumble's title and HERE COMES THE BEST NAME EVER.

brother, can you spare a dime?

Status
Not open for further replies.