Minor victory thread

In the past two weeks I've gotten two sets of semi-public kudos for the work I do. Nothing from within the congregations I serve (of course), both came from the outside world.
Either way - I'm seen as highly competent by people outside my congregations! Yay!

As long as I can get to Shoppers early enough tomorrow, the Switch and a game for the kids for Christmas will be free.

I went to go buy an eyeliner and I saw a crazy good points offer and it got me the last points we needed for tomorrow’s crazy, awesome redemption event!!

GasBandit

Staff member
Meanwhilst Dermatology is a fortune cookie fortune that says only

"If it's wet, keep it dry. If it's dry, keep it wet. And if it isn't supposed to be there, cut it off. The end."

I sure hope so, but the position was moved to another city so it’s less likely.

The position used to be local, in which case, I would hope to have had it myself.

Two more months. :thumbsup:
Results not guaranteed.
That is, there’s never a guarantee your experiences would have been the same as anyone else’s.
However, there’s no guarantee they wouldn’t have been, either.

I went into fatherhood fully expecting there to be some portion of it I knew I would not like, would not look back on fondly, would want to be over as quickly as possible. I’m sure time will blunt the unhappy parts, as it does with everything else, but of course I don’t know how long it will be until that happens.

—Patrick