New Picture Thread

fade

Staff member
This post is a stand-in for a video my wife just sent me of my 4-year old daughter dancing naked singing "Moves like Jagger". It's awesome. (You don't see anything but her rear, but I still...)

fade

Staff member
Same daughter as a zombie.
250971_4304619898198_1979949667_n.jpg

It also occurs to me that this girl will be a little hottie when she's older, so it is time to start shotgun shopping.

There's no way you can buy enough shotgun shells to keep all men aged 16-25 at bay at the same time. It's been tried by many a father before.
Stick her in a convent somewhere :p

Train her to kill, like Hanna.
I'm strangely okay with this course of action. Rhiannon's going to learn every dirty-fighting trick I can teach her, as well as weapons handling when she's old enough. Now, as for the brain-washing..... maybe if I convince my wife that it's educational... *pondering look*

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'm strangely okay with this course of action. Rhiannon's going to learn every dirty-fighting trick I can teach her, as well as weapons handling when she's old enough. Now, as for the brain-washing..... maybe if I convince my wife that it's educational... *pondering look*
Just be careful you don't go overboard with it. In a worst-case scenario, you might end up having a daughter who is a real-life version of Yuki from Menage á 3.

Same daughter as a zombie.
View attachment 7035

It also occurs to me that this girl will be a little hottie when she's older, so it is time to start shotgun shopping.
I'll tell ya Fade, I found a youth-sized aluminum baseball bat to be the best deterrent. They never suspect that you actually have a weapon, and no cop ever looks at you funny when you have it out in plain sight.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Dress rehearsal for the Medieval Market today, the show starts tomorrow. Because of some serious pains, this was the first time I got to wear my outfit this year.

May I present: Olavus Tar-Rope, former sailor, now storyteller at Turku Market in the Year of Our Lord 1418.

More pictures of fellow actors coming up in the near future.

Apparently I'm intimidating to boys that want to date my daughter, and I've never threatened one. I've joked with my daughter for years, and she might be saying something to them, but I've never said a threatening word or taken a threatening action* against any of them.

*I have kicked the current boyfriend in the shins, but, we were playing soccer and this was at least 5 years ago. It was not intentional.

You don't need a threatening smile. You just need to schedule gun-cleaning around dates...
Heck, even just making sure that he keeps his military standard hair cut and stays in shape, and maybe hangs a unit flag on the wall opposite the front door, ought to do the trick.

Heck, even just making sure that he keeps his military standard hair cut and stays in shape, and maybe hangs a unit flag on the wall opposite the front door, ought to do the trick.
Heh. We're already talking about making a shadowbox/memory box with the patches and coins from each of his commands and the major missions he took part in.

Not to mention my dad, mom (they met in the Navy), my uncle and my grandpa, and possibly my brother in the near future? You've got a lot of Navy brats on this forum.