New Picture Thread

Ross

Staff member
Haven't gotten any recent pictures of myself recently, so I give you the following narrative:

Halforums: A Love Story

*Wakes up*

Who are you?

Oooh yeaaaah that's right.

Hey, You. Haha, YOU! You were a lot of fun last night...

...now get out.

Well, since you put it that way, you can stay...

Ha ha, just kidding. OUT!

North_Ranger

Staff member
I've been thinking of shaving mine. Mostly because when I cleaned up the keyboard of my laptop, I collected about a handful of rust-red strands of hair...

The other day when I took the pictures for Bumble's dare in the ToD thread, I realized I really like the "masculine" version of me for some reason.
I love being a woman, but if I could try manhood for one day, I would.

Cajungal

Staff member
I've grabbed Jake by the collar and shaken him a little bit when he talked about shaving off his goatee....

:oops:

I haven't shaved my beard in like 2 years... I once said 'hey, I think I'm going to shave it just for a small change. It'll grow back' and my girlfriend was like 'NO'. Or rather 'No, please :('

Morphine: If you love beards so much, why doesn't your male version sport one huhhhh???

On the topic of SJ non-beardedness, I preferred his face hairy without a doubt. But I'm not a girl, so it's not like he careees.

I hate shaving off my goatee, I look like I'm a highschooler again when I do. Last time I shaved off all of my facial hair was Halloween, for my Mario costume. The big fake moustache I used had a sticky back, so I needed a smooth surface to put it on.

I love Beard talk! :p

Never fear, beard lovers. It will come back... When I'm tired of keeping this 1/2 day stubble under control :p

Or if THAT girl finally decided she likes me bearded.

@Cajungal: Thanks for the "handsome" comment! A good day to start the day!

@Morphine: I actually find cute girls with a fake mustache and a playful look to be kinda sexy, wich is, of course, something I don't usually say because of the odd looks I get. But I love your mustachioed persona.

@Tegid: Why would you shave your beard?? You look good with it, have a GF that loves it and the last time you did that you were scared of how your face had developed under that hair all those years!

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ¬¬

E

Element 117

She's not kidding, she actually threatened me with a broken bottle when I shaved mine off.
Tell her if she does that again, I'll be swinging by to pluck out her eyes as taxes, and possibly her fingernails and toes. If you get hurt, where will all our mishap humor ( nice tooth there) come from?

@Morphine: I actually find cute girls with a fake mustache and a playful look to be kinda sexy, wich is, of course, something I don't usually say because of the odd looks I get. But I love your mustachioed persona.
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one that found that picture of Morph oddly cute.

C

Chazwozel

I'd post my epic playoffs beard, but I grow weary of posting my picture anymore since Crone came back.

She's not kidding, she actually threatened me with a broken bottle when I shaved mine off.
Tell her if she does that again, I'll be swinging by to pluck out her eyes as taxes, and possibly her fingernails and toes. If you get hurt, where will all our mishap humor ( nice tooth there) come from?[/QUOTE]

STOP BEING ENTERTAINED BY MY MISERY[/QUOTE]

Stop posting your delightful mishaps then! We only know about this stuff because you tell us!

Cajungal

Staff member
Tell her if she does that again, I'll be swinging by to pluck out her eyes as taxes, and possibly her fingernails and toes. If you get hurt, where will all our mishap humor ( nice tooth there) come from?[/QUOTE]

Stop threatening to make yourself less sexy then, dummy. :p

Stop posting your delightful mishaps then! We only know about this stuff because you tell us![/QUOTE]

I know that. That's why I post them? If I didn't think they were hilarious or at least interesting I wouldn't post them.

You lost the privilege of hearing my sex mishaps, though, proved you can't handle THOSE... but normal mishaps are still fair game. Hint: When I'm writing in all caps I'm usually not serious

E

Element 117

Hilariously, you still talk about your sex life on the forum all the time. I have a quandary though. I'm willing to put morphine into several different earth orbits if she threatens to harm you, hell, even Shego would need to write an essay listing the reasons, but if Cajungal wants to mess you up... I suppose as long as she videotapes it and wears a form hugging shirt while doing so I'll be ok with your dismemberment.