New Picture Thread

Sex life, sure, sex mishaps? No no no. And there are many of those.. just the other week we --- *content blocked for this forum*

P

Philosopher B.

Sex life, sure, sex mishaps? No no no. And there are many of those.. just the other week we --- *content blocked for this forum*
It's okay. You'll never top the hilarity of the first one, anyway. :p

Dude, the first one isn't even unique, the exact same thing happened to that max tucker guy, it's happened in movies.. hell the other day there was this whole article on Cosmo or one of those women magazines about semen-in-the-eye. HIV worries and how to rinse and shit. Well it was more a column than an article, but still. You guys went apeshit over the most vanilla mishap.

Hey it's there in the doctor's office and it has hot chicks on the cover, what am I supposed to do, ignore hot chicks?

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm sure it's happened to other people, but that didn't make it less funny. Still, if it's so common, I'd love to know if it's happened to anyone here who'd admit it.

Someone else in THIS FORUM shared how semen went UP and then OUT through their NOSE. Semen out of the NOSE. If there's not a golden chance for comedy there there isn't anywhere, yet you ignored THAT story and pummeled mine to death. So I'm thinking it's not about the story itself.

E

Element 117

She's not kidding, she actually threatened me with a broken bottle when I shaved mine off.
Tell her if she does that again, I'll be swinging by to pluck out her eyes as taxes, and possibly her fingernails and toes. If you get hurt, where will all our mishap humor ( nice tooth there) come from?[/QUOTE]

STOP BEING ENTERTAINED BY MY MISERY[/QUOTE]

Stop posting your delightful mishaps then! We only know about this stuff because you tell us![/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's happened to other people, but that didn't make it less funny. Still, if it's so common, I'd love to know if it's happened to anyone here who'd admit it.
Does her eye count? The position we were in, it might as well have been mine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Does her eye count? The position we were in, it might as well have been mine.
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

How will I be able to look at your girlfriend in the eye againnn!!

Oh, wait, I've known lots of other sexual details and there's no problem.

I need to find a better non exciting/slightly frustrating thing for the middle panel.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Acuerdate que en inglés no se abren los signos de interrogación, amigo
True, true. I usually catch these kinds of errors, but I've had a few beers watching football and I'm slightly drunk :p

Nor in catalan. Half of the time I don't even do it in Spanish!

SJ: That's funny!
I usually forget it in informal spanish too, but I have a friend who absolutely hates it, and as we speak on the internet pretty often, I'm getting used to add them whenever I write a sentence without them.

Someone else in THIS FORUM shared how semen went UP and then OUT through their NOSE. Semen out of the NOSE. If there's not a golden chance for comedy there there isn't anywhere, yet you ignored THAT story and pummeled mine to death. So I'm thinking it's not about the story itself.
Well, duh. It's your reaction to it that's hilarious.