New Picture Thread

IMG-20200808-WA0059.jpg

Don't have any actual good pictures of us yesterday yet on my phone, and I'm on a mini - honeymoon so don't feel like internettinng too much, but here's one of my wife reading her vows to me, for those interested.

So I went to the best lake on the planet in BC with some friends I haven't hung out with in months and got to see how in shape they all got during the home time while my schlubby ass got schlubbier.

1598224031496.png

The one on the right who's managing to begin regrowing the boobs and gut I worked long and hard to lose.

I'm being overly sensitive about it.

I'm being overly sensitive about it.
I hope you slathered on the sunscreen, cuz otherwise you're gonna be overly sensitive on the outside, too.
Also everyone else is leaning backwards while you're leaning forwards. So yah they're gonna look trimmer.

--Patrick

I hope you slathered on the sunscreen, cuz otherwise you're gonna be overly sensitive on the outside, too.
Also everyone else is leaning backwards while you're leaning forwards. So yah they're gonna look trimmer.

--Patrick
I did. I'm a European blooded vampire. I only got mild burns wearing spf 60 all weekend

Dave

Staff member
I have abs. They are just hidden under pounds of flab.

You look fine, dude. You're trying to hold yourself to too high a standard that you set a long time ago when you were more active. And it's not like you can't do something about it. Print out this picture, put it by your home gym (stationary bike, treadmill, etc.) & look at it every time you think you want to quit. Turn it from a "feel self-conscious" into a "I'm going to fucking DO THIS!"

Meanwhile Dirona will print it out for other reasons altogether. :unibrow:

Some of it is performative, if I was THAT self-conscious I wouldn't be posting pictures. I get it.

Covid depression and potato chips are too powerful right now to care that much.