New Picture Thread

Got my haircut today. Funny enough, my barber was a guy I worked with years ago at Value Village. I knew he'd become a barber from his posts on Instagram, but I didn't know where. So it was a funny coincidence when I decided to go to this place for the first time.

I think I've said this before, but you've got a good shaped head for the bald look.

Though, have you ever had that mole checked out?

donnalora.jpg

Admittedly, this might as well go in the Pet Picture thread since there's more dog than person visible, but still :-P

Me and my wife, out in town to look at the pretty lights. Donna (the dog) is our 10th shelter pet awaiting adoption. She's cute and funny, though dumb as rocks. Definitely one who has decided getting by on looks and teehee-oops-did-I-do-that is easier than actually trying to be a smart hard-working dog. Works for her, though.

A:lso visible in this picture: my nice warm Secret Santa woolen hat. Thanks Santa!

View attachment 39847

Admittedly, this might as well go in the Pet Picture thread since there's more dog than person visible, but still :-P

Me and my wife, out in town to look at the pretty lights. Donna (the dog) is our 10th shelter pet awaiting adoption. She's cute and funny, though dumb as rocks. Definitely one who has decided getting by on looks and teehee-oops-did-I-do-that is easier than actually trying to be a smart hard-working dog. Works for her, though.

A:lso visible in this picture: my nice warm Secret Santa woolen hat. Thanks Santa!
At first glance I though your wife's hood was the puppy's ears and I was super confused.

I couldn't figure out why the shirts were different, then I realized the "new" you was flipped because of the mirror. Sooo...

There, now even the smirk and glasses tilt are the same. :)

--Patrick
Glasses tilt is primarily because I have no bones along the sides of my nose to support them. And, because my nose is crooked due to same :D

hanging out with friends in AZ. She took a pic, and then I said something asinine and then she took another pic with that goofy ass smile of mine. That's the one she chose to send me. lol
1646267192691.png

And, I visited the botanical gardens today. It was amazing! Only sharing one pic, though, out of the 60 or so I got
1646267130901.png