New Picture Thread

This is the least "posed" photo of you I think I've ever seen.
That dude behind you looks like he's not having a good time, tho.

--Patrick
we said the same thing. He was there for the Irish music and probably though we were just dumbasses. We did ask if we could sit there beforehand and he assented.

I think we were forgiven once I brought out my whistle and joined in.

It's probably the least posed pic I've ever posted of me smiling, like ever.

Had a small housewarming party with some friends and family at my new apartment. My cheeks actually hurt from laughing so much. We drank, we ate, we told stories, and ended it with a game of Muffin Time. And appropriately, the first card played was "Anyone who doesn't live here must discard 2 cards." My brother-in-law won Muffin Time and posed with the titular muffin.

Such a blast. And got some great pictures with my immediate family. Should've taken more pictures with others, but it was perhaps a hectic blast of a time. I also blame the drinks.

My best friend Kitara also gifted me with a wonderful cartoon drawing of my late cat, Diomedes.

Edit: Ugh, seeing these pictures now, I look really fat. Happy, but fat. I really need to work on that.

20220305_185351.jpg
20220305_185619.jpg
20220305_185626.jpg
20220305_191100.jpg
20220305_191210.jpg
20220305_205454.jpg
20220305_214503.jpg

Had a small housewarming party with some friends and family at my new apartment. My cheeks actually hurt from laughing so much. We drank, we ate, we told stories, and ended it with a game of Muffin Time. And appropriately, the first card played was "Anyone who doesn't live here must discard 2 cards." My brother-in-law won Muffin Time and posed with the titular muffin.

Such a blast. And got some great pictures with my immediate family. Should've taken more pictures with others, but it was perhaps a hectic blast of a time. I also blame the drinks.

My best friend Kitara also gifted me with a wonderful cartoon drawing of my late cat, Diomedes.

Edit: Ugh, seeing these pictures now, I look really fat. Happy, but fat. I really need to work on that.

If it makes you feel any better, you look like the retired heavy that's put on a few pounds but can still obliterate you with a left hook.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's been a while since I posted a picture of my workspace (at work) at least... and since I now have a de facto new desk there (taking over the desk of the guy who quit).... here it is.

1647960561420.png

Li'l Z is playing on 2 baseball teams this year; rec and travel. The place we order the uniforms for both leagues has majorly screwed up the orders for ALL teams this year, and while we finally got our rec uniforms a few weeks ago, half our travel team, including Li'l Z, STILL has no uniforms (Keep in mind, both leagues started their seasons the first week in April.) Mr. Z and I got fed up with it, and ordered some temporary uniform tops for the kids because were were sick of half the team feeling... well, less part of the team. Anyway, the order arrived at home today while Mr. Z was at work, and he's super excited. I probably shouldn't have been the one to get them first:

HoldItUp.jpg

Actually it was 20ish years old at the time, a Goodwill find. My brother who took the photo wore the tie to our niece's wedding over 30 years later.

And thanks for reminding me what Hot Topic used to be called.

Last edited: