New Picture Thread

North_Ranger

Staff member
Since my fiance works at a combination vet clinic/conservatory, and we volunteer at a cat shelter, we get to foster kittens:

and snuggle baby coyotes:

And here's the newest addition to our family, Kronos (aka the most laid back cat in the world):

Aaargggghhh... cuteness overload. Mind... melting... higher... cerebral... functions... fa... fail... fail... faili...inn...

D'AWWWWWWWW! :sohappy:

S

SeraRelm

Well I was trying to fucking quote your previous question but mel brooks popped up...

Ignore the shitty laughing, only video I could find of the scene.

From the other day. Rhiannon was sitting on the love seat and she pointed at me, then patted the cushion next to her.
Me: "You want me to come sit next to you?"
Rhiannon: *nods*
Me: But I've got to finish getting ready to go to the market.
Rhiannon: *shakes head emphatically, points at peach, then points to seat next to her*

There are some fights one simply cannot win.

Okay, honest-time. Because I'll never get to experience that myself, I am so incredibly jealous and envious of OC and his little (middle?) girl I typed out the sentence quickly before I felt sad.

As they say in my native country "Fuck y'all for trying to make me feel bad about my typo!"

It's all good OC.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Okay, honest-time. Because I'll never get to experience that myself, I am so incredibly jealous and envious of OC and his little (middle?) girl I typed out the sentence quickly before I felt sad.
I know how you feel, Adam ol' boy. That's why I go so "Awwwww" every time a forumite tells us of their offspring. It's half because I find it cute and adorable... and half because I know I'll likely never be a father myself.