Nintendo Switch Thread

I don't think we have it yet on Android any way up North put maybe IPhone? I'm still set as pre-registered but not able to download.

@Squidleybits

From what I understand it's essentially PokemonXLeague of Legends. A moba that uses the pokemon characters as your character.

Zappit

Staff member
One of the benefits of being a male teacher is that around Christmas and the end of the year, the families want to give the teachers gifts but don’t know what to get the guy teachers. I end up with a lot of Dunkin gift cards and Amazon gift cards. I cashed out a stack of Amazon cards for some games.

Pokemon Shield
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Bravely Default 2

It’s a start, and I’ve got acess to my brother’s rather extensive collection to borrow from. I’ll need to get an online subscription, but...it’s nice to feel so good once and awhile now.

Also, why would I need a calculator on my switch? If you have access to the store, then you have internet and can just use google's calculator feature

Who all is playing Snap?

Me, though I hit it hard the weekend it came out then have fallen off a bit due to lack of time to play. Sarah "finished"(credits rolled but still lots to do) a week or so back now, but thats cause she didn't want to have it hanging once Mass Effect Legendary comes out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Not exactly the crème de la crème of games. I had to look up the titles. At least we get the same experience we had as kids when relatives got us cheap games.

By the way these are the games Japan get this month:
  • Shin Megami Tensei if...
  • Dead Dance
  • Bombuzal
The list is not any better, except for Shin Megami Tensei If...

Nice to see the difference between the two models. I can't hold my Switch in handheld longer than a few minutes before it gets too uncomfortable for me so I never play it in handheld anymore.

Nice to see the difference between the two models. I can't hold my Switch in handheld longer than a few minutes before it gets too uncomfortable for me so I never play it in handheld anymore.

Yo, I bought a grip for my switch and it's a huge fucking difference. Even cheap ones seem to make it a lot more comfortable to hold.

I may have to try something like that that completely replaces the joycons. The joycon extenders I have do nothing for the finger cramping.