Official Goblins (comic) Thread

Will Chief ultimately survive this encounter?

• Yes, Chief will survive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, Chief will not survive

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I can close this poll now?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • When did we get that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judging by what tends to happen in this webcomic, I have an ominous feeling about Ears.
I'm pleasantly surprised about the turn this took.
Also, I like this development because it feels like something that would happen in an actual roleplaying game

Okay, so wait Ears just took the Ax to some other plane, right?

Could he...could he just leave it there? Like the Goblin God could maybe deal with it? It's already infesting that realm though by the looks of it.

It might be interesting to watch Kore do a dungeon actually. He's a high-level paladin who probably has tons of experience in running dungeons, and he's likely quite clever at solving the puzzles.

Page 13 - 2021

And we're back with Kin and Minmax! Last we saw of them was February 2020. Guess I was wrong when I said they wouldn't get much time together back then!

You know, I like the comic, and I genuine care about some of these characters! But the combination of switching between three groups (the Goblins, Minmax & Kin, and Kore...Not that I care a whit for Kore), and the glacial pace of updating, means that....well, honestly, it's becoming hard to keep reading. I don't know if it's because Danielle is so busy with the animated project, or what, but...It has been a year and a half between updates for this end of the story. Oy.