Patch day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

Did you just resub too? Maybe with the new patch the process to reactivate characters is taking longer than normal.
No, but I haven't touched my Ghostlands toon in more than a year. Then again, I haven't touched other toons I made on other realms in the same period, and I can still access them.[/QUOTE]

My characters on hellscream (my friend's server) is still good and can log into those. the BEST characters (my main raiding characters and all my other maxed out crafting team) are locked away in limbo :(

C

Chibibar

Blizzard is aware of the missing characters issue and has addressed it here along with some other known 4.0.1 issues.
awesome. I try logging in at 6am CST. so they did a rolling restart at 8am CST. I should be able to see my character tonight then (hopefully)

C

Chibibar

It is funny that the GM is telling me to delete my WTF, CACHE and Interface folder. This is a clean install and first time ever returning to play WoW :( but I delete them anyways and it didn't work.

It is funny that the GM is telling me to delete my WTF, CACHE and Interface folder. This is a clean install and first time ever returning to play WoW :( but I delete them anyways and it didn't work.
That's their default recommendation. No offense to the GMs, but many times they're just there to stay in contact with you while they escalate up the chain.

I didn't even notice I had some characters missing... They were all lowbies that I was just messing around with. Anyway, they weren't there last night, but showed up this morning. So there is still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.