Post your headcanons here

I actually viewed everything after the bottom of the ocean to be the robot kid (I can't even be bothered to remember his name) dying. The whole movie kind of deals with the idea that these artificial being may actually have souls. This was his afterlife.[DOUBLEPOST=1412602230,1412602042][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think I posted that earlier. I don't even think it's head canon, I think that the fact that the prophecy was misinterpreted was very intentional and that it was always supposed to be Luke who was the one who brought balance to the force.

Also, the EU stuff with the Sith also gets messy because in some versions, Sith is a race, not a title.
Yeah, that gets weird. Basically, the Sith were a race of near-humans during the pre-Republic and Old Republic. They were quite adept in harnessing the power of the Dark Side of the Force, and attempted to conquer the galaxy. The Jedi harnessed the power of the Living Force, as they called it, to combat the Dark Side, and defeat the Sith. However, organized Dark Side force users often attempt to follow the teaching and techniques of the Sith, and use their name as part of the legacy. So "Sith" went from a race of conquering Dark Side users, to those who followed their teachings and ambitions - ie "The Way of the Sith".

Also messy in terms of race/culture confusion: Mandalorians. The original Mandalorians were aliens called the Taung who invaded from outside the Galaxy. They fought for control of Coruscant and were driven back. Eventually they settled on Mandalore, unlocking the secrets of beskar, Mandalorian Iron. They taught their human and humanoid subjects their language and culture as they began to die out, and eventually the subject races became the "Mandalorians". While the vast majority are human, there are others - Mandallian Giants, Togorians, occasionally other races. It's more of a culture than a race. And then there's the factions...

Last edited:
Midichlorians are mitochondriae... that was the first thing that I thought when Qui-Gon was explaining them, and that's what's stuck in my head.

I'm not saying it makes SENSE, but that's what's there...

The Earth has been infested multiple times with parasites. Trilobites, dinosaurs, etc. Each one has been successfully eradicated. But now the Earth has "caught" humans, which have resisted all attempts to eradicate them so far, and it shows signs of spreading. The rest of the Universe decides to quarantine our solar system so that the infection will be unable to spread.

This is the explanation for the fact that all galaxies/etc. all appear to be moving away from us at an ever-accelerating rate.

--Patrick

(via Perry Bible Fellowship)

Necronic

Staff member
In my headcannon all life on earth was wiped out about 10 years ago and we currently exist as a psychic gestalt created by the simultaneous death of so many people unwilling to accept their own deaths. Slowly people are starting to realize this and as that happens reality we begin to unravel and we'll all go crazy.

Breaking Bad is the sequel to Malcom in the Middle.

Doesn't hold together at all, but idea is hilarious to me.