[Other] Posters of Halforums Calendar

Would you be interested in being a part of a hypothetical calendar?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Only if I get to post with a grue

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
So, more than anything else, this thread makes me concerned that Dave just has a leather zippered jockstrap just laying around.

Also, I'd be all for a sexy calendar (as long as I'm not posing), but I'm a perv.

Doc and I will try to work something out - he'll be up near me the last weekend of June, so we were planning on meeting up anyway, maybe we can take some pic's? :D

The way things are going, this could probably be one of those calendars that have a few extra months tacked on... a 2014/2015 calendar.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm winging it right now - I jumped into this in a flurry of motivation that is rare for me - but I would like very much for this thing to happen.

Steamy or not, anonymous or not, gag photos or serious - the only requirement is to be a forumite on here.

I'll see what I can come up with, then see about accepting entries, with a more definitive game plan worked out, with cutoff dates for entrants.

The way things are going, this could probably be one of those calendars that have a few extra months tacked on... a 2014/2015 calendar.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm winging it right now - I jumped into this in a flurry of motivation that is rare for me - but I would like very much for this thing to happen.

Steamy or not, anonymous or not, gag photos or serious - the only requirement is to be a forumite on here.

I'll see what I can come up with, then see about accepting entries, with a more definitive game plan worked out, with cutoff dates for entrants.
Let me know if I can help.

If it were like 2 years ago, I'd be in pretty rad shape for it. As it stands now, I'd still do it, but you get skinny fat.

If it were like 2 years ago, I'd be in pretty rad shape for it. As it stands now, I'd still do it, but you get skinny fat.
Dude, same here. Even with my post-baby weight loss, no one's going to want to see me in a bathing suit. I'll be making the best I can of it.

Let it be known; Nate has given his blessing for Doc and I to take pic's together. This might actually happen guys. You all just might really get pic's of Doc and I together.

I'm down with this idea. I can probably dig up some necro garb and snap a photo or two.
In addition, I also travel across the country constantly for work and if I ended up near any other forumites I could imagine some necro et all photo pairings...

Okay, I'll throw my hat into the ring, but I don't think I'm going to beat Dave or Jay at turning up the heat.

Sticking with my suggested "Why do you come to Halforums", you can call it "Talk Nerdy To Me".
HalforumPinup_sm.jpg