[Other] Posters of Halforums Calendar

Would you be interested in being a part of a hypothetical calendar?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Only if I get to post with a grue

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Okay, I'll throw my hat into the ring, but I don't think I'm going to beat Dave or Jay at turning up the heat.

Sticking with my suggested "Why do you come to Halforums", you can call it "Talk Nerdy To Me".
I'm jealous of those OotS books :( For some reason, shipping to Europe is just getting ridiculously expensive. I want Domionic Deegan the full collection and all the books of OotS (still never read any of the books that haven't appeared on the site), but shipping costs more than the books themselves :-(

Heh... thanks. I was trying for a look inside my brain. I just wish the other side was in the shot, too. My husband was behind the camera, and he's not a photographer.

But I meant for the background to be a "Where's Waldo?" type-to-thing. You have to look really close to see the stuff in there. Bonus points to those who can identify some of those issues and objects. ;) This is an outtake when Mr. Z was trying out angles. I'm trying to get my hair out of my face and adjust my dress, thus the arms akimbo. It shows the other side, and technically, Jay is right: there are sketches here:
HalformAlt_sm.jpg

Scary part? That's not even a 1/32 of my comic collection. I didn't want to haul it all out the comic book room, so I cherry-picked issues. (/brag)[DOUBLEPOST=1396958169,1396957595][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm jealous of those OotS books :( For some reason, shipping to Europe is just getting ridiculously expensive. I want Domionic Deegan the full collection and all the books of OotS (still never read any of the books that haven't appeared on the site), but shipping costs more than the books themselves :-(
You know, you're going to be in the US. Couldn't you just pay for them to be shipped to a US location and then pick them up?

But I meant for the background to be a "Where's Waldo?" type-to-thing. You have to look really close to see the stuff in there. Bonus points to those who can identify some of those issues and objects. ;)
I was going to say that I used to read ElfQuest when I was your age.

Then I remembered that it was when I was in junior high. Heh

I was going to say that I used to read ElfQuest when I was your age.

Then I remembered that it was when I was in junior high. Heh
If it helps, I started in '87 when I was in elementary school. That's starting to creep up on *gulp* 30 years ago! It's still a favorite of mine. I got that book signed by Wendy and Richard Pini. Wendy's one of my heroes.

Maybe we could....JOIN FORCES! :awesome:
And that day Halforum implodes. ;)
It would be fun because I've really wanted to cosplay again. Recently I would LOVE to dress as the female barbarian from Diablo III!

If it helps, I started in '87 when I was in elementary school. That's starting to creep up on *gulp* 30 years ago! It's still a favorite of mine. I got that book signed by Wendy and Richard Pini. Wendy's one of my heroes.
It doesn't help. I graduated high school in '88 ;)

I, too, am pleased at how it turned out. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Your fiancee kept reminding me of a Chinese celebrity, and I couldn't remember who, until it finally just hit me.

She looks a lot like Liu Yifei in profile, in that picture.

GasBandit

Staff member
My father was one of the Airborne who went into Grenada during Urgent Fury. At one point, he tried to open a coconut with a bayonet and kinda stabbed himself in the gut. His C.O. laughingly said he's put him in for a purple heart. My dad threatened (also laughingly, obviously) to kill him in his sleep if he did.

My grandfather got two. He was shot twice in WWII. I have them, along with a german cross he found, campaign ribbons and currency from the time in a glass frame back in Florida.

The navy's better than whatever branch Doc was in. But then I'm biased. I was in the Navy over a decade ago... Wow... Ten years... Damn that's a long time