Pronounce Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCM

:rofl: :rofl:

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:
I've looked through a bunch (read: hundreds) of Chaz's posts and I can't find what JCM is talking about. I searched HER name and found nothing near Chaz. I'm truly confused as to what JCM is talking about.
Unless he was pre-emptively accusing you of doing it *IF* Chaz would have done it. Chaz may be alot of things, but attacking people outside the conversation doesn't strike me as his calling card.
Since Dave seems to again playing favourites, try this for size
Chaz said:
Always fun. Maybe I should take a chapter from the JCM book of philosophy and coax ugly girls into threesomes =with my equally ugly girlfriend.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4585&p=159608&hilit=guide#p159608
So Dave, may I suggest trying the right keywords before whining about a private pm in which I apologized over something that I thought was ok (making fun of Chaz´ and wife´s tubbyness).

Nice modding, blowjobbing the troll is a first Ive seen in 15 years of being in online forums. Now I´ll leave the jock to whine on the last word, as usual, with aided ego-boosting by Shannow and ed. Lame, really.

Cajungal

Staff member
I think it's interesting. Although sometimes I get confused, because Twitch (?) has a Frank Sinatra avatar and I always want to call him Frankie.

T

Twitch

If I were to re-register I would be ReverendSinatra or just Sinatra.
Twitch is years old from when I had a really bad twitching problem that was very obvious during the original Counterstrike. I kept used Twitch up into halfpixel and then I switched to ReverendSin just about everywhere else. (You see I'm a reverend, and I love sinatra... HILARIOUS)

Shannow

Staff member
JCM said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:
I've looked through a bunch (read: hundreds) of Chaz's posts and I can't find what JCM is talking about. I searched HER name and found nothing near Chaz. I'm truly confused as to what JCM is talking about.
Unless he was pre-emptively accusing you of doing it *IF* Chaz would have done it. Chaz may be alot of things, but attacking people outside the conversation doesn't strike me as his calling card.
Since Dave seems to again playing favourites, try this for size
Chaz said:
Always fun. Maybe I should take a chapter from the JCM book of philosophy and coax ugly girls into threesomes =with my equally ugly girlfriend.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4585&p=159608&hilit=guide#p159608
So Dave, may I suggest trying the right keywords before whining about a private pm in which I apologized over something that I thought was ok (making fun of Chaz´ and wife´s tubbyness).

Nice modding, blowjobbing the troll is a first Ive seen in 15 years of being in online forums. Now I´ll leave the jock to whine on the last word, as usual, with aided ego-boosting by Shannow and ed. Lame, really.

And here I thought you were done, troll. I like how he makes a mistake in searching, and you call it fellating caz because soemone did not side with your little tantrum. you really do live in your own little world, don't you?

Why in the hell would I search for him insulting your girlfriend by searching for the word "guide"?!?

You know what, Julio, you used to be a cool dude. Now you're just a bitter, bitter prick. What the fuck happened to you? You need to take a good look at yourself and see what an insufferable asshole you've turned out to be. If you think I've been playing favorites that's your deal. But as of right now you can fuck right off. I realize that this thread is locked (and no, not by me) and that it's impossible for you to respond here, but if you feel the need go right ahead and make a new thread. We can take it there. I'm sick of your negative, unhelpful shitslinging for no other reason than to make yourself feel superior.

tl;dr version:

Fuck off, dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.